AMITY JEE 2018 EXAM PATTERN
The University conduct the entrance exam test for direct admission in B.tech .This test contains four sections which are compulsory to attempt. This four section comprises of objective type multiple choice questions.Section first consist of general English which contains 15 question, section second have 25 question from physics, section third consist of chemistry part with 25 question and the fourth section has an internal choice (as per their eligibility criteria to attempt) mathematics or biology with 25 questions.
The total Number of question are 90 with the maximum time limit of 120 minutes. Approximately 1.33 minutes for each question. Also four marks will be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.No marks will be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any section. For easier understanding the exam pattern is shown in tabulated form.
|Section||Subjects||No.Of Questions||Total Marks|
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total no. of questions in one set will be 90 with maximum time limit 120 min
- No marks will be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per questions on an average will be reserved for solution of each question.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for any question answered incorrectly.
- The difficulty level of the questions will be carefully maintained according to the maximum time.
Get Complete Details About Amity 2018