COMEDK 2018: Consortium Of Medical, Engineering And Dental Colleges
Find all the Events related to COMEDK 2018 here.We have covered all the important topics , for example , Important date ,eligibility criteria , courses offered , application form , syllabus ,results , counseling procedure and much more on site Myentranceexam . Applicants can find all the appropriate information regarding COMEDK entrance exam for 2018 session on this page . Applicant must note that all the dates given for entrance exam 2018 are based on previous year examination and does not , by any means , represent the original dates for the Entrance exam . We will update our page as soon as the dates for COMEDK 2018 will be declared by the university . COMEDK 2018 entrance exam gives opportunity to get admission in universities located in Karnataka state . For this entrance test , Many students from all over India compete to get admission into . This University is one of the most reputed education centers in India . This exam is conducted in organize to provide admission in engineering and dental programs in college and universities of Consortion Of Medical , Engineering And Dental Colleges . Students who fulfill the qualification criteria and rank can get the admission in this university
COMEDK 2018 Important Dates
- Conducting institute : Consortium Of Medical , Engineering And Dental Colleges .
- Exam Name : Consortium Of Medical , Engineering And Dental Colleges .
- Commonly Known as : COMEDK
- Exam Category : Undergraduate level
- Exam Mode : online
- Exam Level : State
COMEDK 2018 Important Dates
All the dates for the COMEDK 2018 Examination is listed below . Kindly note that all the dates are provisional and will be updated , once declared on the official site of university website .
|Application Form Releasing Date||2nd week of February 2018
|Last Date to fill Application
||1st week of April 2018
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of April 2018
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||1st week of May 2018
|Answer key Releasing Date||Last week of May 2018
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2018|
COMEDK 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure that they read the COMEDK 2018 eligibility criteria that they can apply for the entrance examination . The eligibility criteria of COMEDK 2018 includes the following conditions . Applicants must read it to avoid any fallacy . We have given all the details related to COMEDK 2018 Eligibility criteria below .
- Candidates must have passed their high school examination with subjects physics , mathematics and chemistry / biology / bio – technology .
- Candidates must have passed minimum 45% marks ( for general categories ) in physics , mathematics and chemistry and 40% marks ( for reserved categories ) in physics , mathematics and chemistry .
COMEDK 2018 Application Form
- COMEDK 2018 application form will be available in online mode .
- COMEDK 2018 application form will be available on the official site of the university .
- Candidate need to fill their personal details in COMEDK 2018 application form
- Then they need to pay the application form fees online through credit card / debit card / net banking .
- At last take the copy of application form for future use .
|Medical or Engineering||Rs. 1200 /-|
|Medical and Engineering||Rs. 1500 /-|
|Architecture||Rs. 1000 /-|
The application fee is Rs. 1200. Candidates can pay the application fee by both online and offline mode. It is non-refundable. In online mode, candidates can use the net banking/credit card/debit card. In offline mode, the application fee can be paid through downloaded bank Challan & deposited at any branch of Axis Bank.
COMEDK 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the COMEDK 2018 exam includes the information about the number of questions in the test paper, marking system , mode of the examination and time duration of the exam . Applicants must be aware of the exam pattern of COMEDK 2018.
|Subjects||B.Tech ( No of questions )||MBBS / BDS ( No of questions )||B.Tech And MBBS( No of questions )|
|Total number of questions||180||240||300|
- Question paper will contains MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions ) .
- Total number of question will be different for different courses .
- Total marks will be according to the course .
- Total 2 hours will be given for the exam .
- One marks will be given for every right answer .
- There is no negative marking in the paper .
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of COMEDK 2018 will be available in the month of April , 2018. After the application process is completed then the candidate can download the admit card by login using the application no /email id . If candidate will forget to take the admit card with them during the examination will not be allowed to take the exam without the admit card .
COMEDK 2018 Result
The University will declare the results of engineering entrance exam on their official site . The candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official page by login with their email id / application number . Candidates will required to take printouts of their results for the admission process .
The conclusion will state the score and the worth of the participant . The score will be calculated on the basis of marking scheme of the university , while the merit will be conducted on the basis of the marks secured in the test .
COMEDK 2018 Counseling
The counseling for COMEDK 2018 will be start from the month of June , 2018 . Counseling will be held in offline mode . The counseling of COMEDK 2018 will be conducted by Consortium Of Medical , Engineering And Dental Colleges .
Counseling will be conducted for the merit holders . For the counseling the call letters will be distributed on the official sites of the university after the declaration of the results . Documents required for the counseling are 10th class mark sheet , 12th class mark sheet , domicile certificate and other documents
“Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on COMEDK 2018.”