Koneru Lakshmaiah University put forwards number of course programmes for example, B.Tech, B.Com. (Hons.) In Accounting and Finance, BJMC, BHMCT, B.Sc – VC, BBA, Integrated Dual Degree Programmes, M.Tech, MBA, M.A – English and research programmes. KLUEEE entrance exam is conducted by KL University every year, in order to give admission to eligible candidates, to number of undergraduate engineering programmes.
Today we have come up with the KLUEEE Exam Pattern 2017 provides total idea about associated to marking scheme, time duration & number & nature of questions etc. Students can plan for the entrance exam in a planned manner, by knowing KLUEEE 2017 Paper Pattern, in advance. So, we advise, to those students, who want to take this entrance exam should go through KLUEEE 2017 Paper Pattern, in order to have, transparency regarding exam linked features well in advance. KLUEEE 2017 is a university rank entrance exam that will be schedule in online & offline mode. Students of AP, must note that for them KLUEEE has been over & the result will be accessible on May 4, 2017 onwards. So, students who are looking for KLUEEE 2017 Paper Pattern can read our entire blog, for more information.
KLUEEE 2017 Paper Pattern
|SR. No.||Subject||Total Marks Allotted||No. of Questions||Marking System|
|1||Chemistry||40||40||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answers|
- KL University will carry out KLUEEE 2017. There will be total 160 questions from all the sections. Total time duration will be providing of 3 hours to the examinees.
- There will be questions in objective type multiple choice questions.
- This paper will consist, questions from the entire three subjects, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- For every correct answer, examinees will be awarded 1 mark in KLUEEE 2017 entrance Exam.
- There is no provision of Negative Marking in KLUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam.
- As we mentioned above, that the question paper of KLUEEE 2017 carries 40 question each from Chemistry& Physics and 80 questions from Mathematics.
- Eligibility for KLUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam
- Candidates applying for KLUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam should be +2 pass with 60% aggregate in group subjects.
- Candidates who had subject Like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are qualified for B.Tech program including Bio-Technology.
- Candidates who had Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio-Technology) & B-Pharmacy.
For Detailed Information Check Official Website
“Stay Connected with My Entrance Exam for latest updates.”