MyEntranceExam collects a variety of information from its users and they are maintained by the below policies:
- Personal Information – MyEntranceExam collects personal information only if users submit them voluntarily. Users can also refuse, but it restricts them in several site activities. At any point in time, the User can unsubscribe from our Newsletter or delete their profile from our Mailing list.
- Non Personal information – Non personal information includes the browser name, Operating system, ISP, computer specifications and other such details through which the user connects to their site. These data are collected automatically from the Web Browser that Users use and through Our Web Server.
- Security: We give utmost importance to the security of user’s personal information. Please note that transmission over Internet and electronic storages are not 100% secure. But we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information.
- Usage and Protection of Information – MyEntranceExam uses the collected information to improve customer’s service support and requests. Appropriate data storage, collection, processing, and security to protect unauthorized alteration, access, the disclosure of sensitive information.
- Sharing User’s Personal information – We share only generic information without any links to personal Ids with our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers, regarding users and visitors to our site.
- External Links: We may include links to other Website as a reference in our blogs and other contents. These websites are out of our control and ownership. The users are requested go through the privacy policies of each of this website that they visit.
Changes to this policy may be done anytime, and users will be notified on our main page and through email. It is your responsibility to acknowledge, review and agree to the policy and be aware of the modifications.