SAAT 2018 : Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
Find all the Events related to SAAT 2018 here . We have covered all the important topics , for example , Important date , eligibility criteria , courses offered , application form , syllabus , results , counseling procedure and much more on site Myentranceexam . Applicants can find all the appropriate information regarding SAAT entrance exam for 2018 session on this page . Applicant must note that all the dates given for entrance exam 2018 are based on previous year examination and does not , by any means , represent the original dates for the Entrance exam . We will update our page as soon as the dates for SAAT 2018 will be declared by the university . SAAT 2018 exam will be conducted by Siksha O Anusandhan University . SAAT 2018 entrance exam gives opportunity to get admission in universities located states . For this entrance test , many students from all over India compete to get admission into . This University is one of the most reputed education centers in India . This exam is conducted in organize to provide admission in engineering programs in college and universities . Students who fulfill the qualification criteria and rank can get the admission in this university .
SAAT 2018 Details :
- Conducting Institute : Siksha O Anusandhan University
- Exam Name : Sikhsa ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
- Commonly Known as : SAAT
- Mode Of Examination : Offline
- Exam Category : Undergraduate and Postgraduate
SAAT 2018 Important Dates :
All the dates for the SAAT 2018 Examination is listed below . Kindly note that all the dates are provisional and will be updated , once declared on the official site of university website .
|Application form will be assessable||In the 3rd week of January , 2018|
|Last date to apply for SAAT 2018||In the 3rd week of April , 2018|
|Admit card||In the last week of April , 2018|
|SAAT 2018 exam date||In the 1st week of May , 2018|
|Result||In the 3rd week of May , 2018|
|Counseling||In the 1st week of June , 2018|
SAAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must make sure that they read the SAAT 2018 eligibility criteria that they can apply for the entrance examination . The eligibility criteria of SAAT 2018 includes the following conditions . Applicants must read it to avoid any fallacy . We have given all the details related to SAAT 2018 Eligibility criteria below .
- Candidates must have passed their high school examination with subjects physics , mathematics and chemistry / biology .
- Candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks ( for general Categories ) and 40% ( for reserved categories ) .
- Candidates must check age limit for different courses from the official site of the university .
- Lateral entry need to score 60% marks in their diploma.
SAAT 2018 Application Form :
- SAAT 2018 application form will be available in online mode .
- Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for application procedure .
- CIPET 2018 application form will be available on the official site of the university .
- Candidate need to fill their personal details in SAAT 2018 application form .
- There is no application fees for SAAT 2018 exam .
- At last take the copy of application form for future use.
SAAT 2018 Exam Pattern :
The exam pattern of SAAT 2018 exam includes the information about the number of questions in the test paper , marking system , mode of the examination and time duration of the exam . Applicants must be aware of the exam pattern of SAAT 2018 .
- SAAT 2018 exam will be in MCQ ( Multiple Choice Question ) .
- SAAT 2018 exam contains questions on physics ,mathematics and biology .
- The paper will be in English medium .
- 4 marks will be awarded for every right answer .
- For wrong answer one marks will be deducted .
- If more than one circle is marked in sheet then it will be treated as wrong answer and one marks will be deducted.
SAAT 2018 Admit Card :
Admit card of SAAT 2018 will be available in the last week of April , 2018 . After the application process is completed then the candidate can download the admit card by login using the application no /email id . If candidate will forget to take the admit card with them during the examination will not be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.
SAAT 2018 Result :
The University will declare the results of engineering entrance exam on their official site . The candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official page by login with their email id / application number . Candidates will required to take printouts of their results for the admission process .
The conclusion will state the score and the worth of the participant . The score will be calculated on the basis of marking scheme of the university , while the merit will be conducted on the basis of the marks secured in the test .
SAAT 2018 Counseling :
The counseling of SAAT 2018 will be conducted by Siksha O Anusandhan University . Counseling will be conducted for the merit holders. For the counseling the call letters will be distributed on the official sites of the university after the declaration of the results . Documents required for the counseling are 10th class mark sheet , 12th class mark sheet , domicile certificate and other documents .
“Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on SAAT 2018.”