AGRICET 2020 is conducted for admissions into Undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming. The entrance exam is conducted by Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University every year.
AGRICET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|Applications Commencement||1 August 20|
|Applications Ends||31 August 20|
|Exam date||19 September 20|
AGRICET 2020 APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates can visit the website of AGRICET to register.
- Initially, registration is done and a User Id and password are generated.
- Candidates need to login to the account using the credentials generated.
- Subsequently fill in the detailed application form.
- Attach the documents and photographs mentioned in the guidelines.
- The application fee can be made through online mode via debit, credit, or net banking.
- The application fee is 500 INR which is non-refundable.
- The fees can be paid through either mode among Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net banking.
- Documents required for the application: 10th Class Marksheet, 12th Class Marksheet, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Print out the confirmation page, after successfully submitting the application, for future references.
AGRICET COURSES OFFERED:
- Bachelors of Science (Agriculture)
- Bachelors of Technology (Food Science)
- Bachelors of Science (CA & BM)
- Bachelors of Technology (Agricultural Science)
- M. Sc. Environmental Science and Technology
- M.Sc. Ag. Biotechnology
- M. Sc. Food Science & Technology
AGRICET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Candidate should be Indian and have attained 17 years of age and not more than 22 years.
- Candidates must have a diploma of two years in agriculture/seed technology/organic farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
- The candidates appearing for the examination of qualifying degree can also apply for AGRICET.
AGRICET 2020 EXAM PATTERN:
- The exam is conducted through pen and paper mode only.
- The paper is set in only Telugu language.
- The total number of questions is 120 and all are multiple-choice based.
- The exam duration is limited to 90 minutes only.
- One mark is granted for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
AGRICET 2020 ADMIT CARD:
- The candidate can download the admit card from the website.
- A dialogue box will appear to fill the application number.
- Subsequently, the candidate needs to fill the password for logging in.
- The admit card will contain details like Name, Roll no. , Examination timings, venue, the signature of the candidate, and photographs.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
AGRICET 2020 RESULTS:
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- The scorecard will contain Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores, and All India Rank.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
AGRICET 2020 COUNSELLING:
- Candidates need to register for counseling on the official website once the merit lists are published.
- Candidates will be charged for counseling, fees are to be paid after a successful registration.
- There would be an option to choose the preferred academic program.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat in the process.
- Once the seat is accepted by the candidates, they’ll need to appear at respective colleges and verify the documents.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Scorecard of Entrance Examination
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
STAY INFORMED ON MY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MORE UPDATES ON AGRICET 2020.