Amity JEE Notifications
Amity JEE is conducted by Amity University for admissions into Engineering courses. The exam is taken through computer-based mode and the interview will be taken through video call by some of the Institutes. The exam would be of 90 minutes with multiple choice based questions. The application forms for the exam can be filled through both online and offline mode.
AMITY JEE Highlights
- Examination name- Amity Joint Entrance Examination
- Conducted by- Amity University
- Exam mode- Computer Based
- Applications mode- Online/offline
- Exam duration – 3 hours
- Courses including B. Tech.
AMITY JEE important dates
Applications Commencement – Started
Applications Ends- 15 July 2020
Examination date- to be notified
Results – to be notified
Cutoff list – to be notified
Amity JEE registration
- The registration for the examination can be done through both online and offline mode..
- For online registration, candidates can simply visit the official website and register.
- The candidate then needs to choose the B. Tech branch from the drop-down options.
- The application form will appear on the screen which should require to fill with necessary details including personal and educational.
- Documents must be uploaded in the mentioned format to avoid any kind of cancelation.
- For offline mode, the candidate can download the form from the website and send the duly filled application form to the mentioned address along with a Demand Draft of INR 1100.
Amity JEE Eligibility criteria :
- For B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering, candidate must have passed class 12 with 70% with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For B. Tech Biotech/Bioinformatics, the candidate must have passed Class 12 with 70% with PCB subjects.
- For B.Tech remaining courses the candidate must have passed Class 12 with 60% and physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
AMITY JEE Exam pattern :
- The exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The total number of questions is 90 and the paper is divided into 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology consists of 25 questions each and English section has 15 questions.
- Every correct answer grants 4 marks and every wrong answer deducts 1 mark from the total.
AMITY JEE Results
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
- The scorecard will contain Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores, and All India Rank.
For more updates visit www.myentranceexam.in