AP SBTET exam for the applying candidates has been postponed due to the pandemic COVID-19. SBTET or State Board of Technical Education and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh conducts the exam for the various diploma and certificate courses every year for the candidates.
A large number of candidates appear every year for this exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admissions in the Industrial safety course which is also approved by the Factories’ Inspector.
For more information about eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admit card read the below-given details.
AP SBTET EXAM IMPORTANT DATES
⦁ Application form commencement: delay
⦁ Last date of registration: to be informed
⦁ Date of examination: to be informed
AP SBTET EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
⦁ Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
⦁ Candidates should clear SSC with a minimum of 35% marks with required subjects.
⦁ The candidate should be a citizen of India or Andhra Pradesh.
⦁ There is no age limit for candidates of any category.
AP SBTET EXAM APPLICATION FORM
⦁ The application form will be available online on the official website of AP SBTET.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the information very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
- The application form costs Rs.350 for all candidates.
- Candidates can deposit their fees through Meesava, Internet banking or other payment methods.
- After all the formalities of registration, candidates will have their Id and password through which they can check their results and all important information regarding their admissions.
- Candidates should take a printout of their application form for further use.
Candidates have to fill their admission form and attach some personal documents. Some documents which are necessary to carry are :
- 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
AP SBTET EXAM REGISTRATION PROTOCOL
For registration of the application form, candidates can check the below-given steps:
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website of AP SBTET.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will be able to see the home page of the University.’
- On the home page, candidates will find an option for ‘New User’.
- Candidates have to click on the option and they will come on the new page.
- Now candidates have to fill in all the details on the registration form.
- Candidates will now get their login credentials through the email which they have given in the registration form.
- Now, for filling the application form candidates have to visit the official page again and click on the option ‘Login’.
- The application form will be visible on the new page, which candidates have to fill by downloading a few documents like 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, ETC. and upload a passport size photo along with aadhar card no. or other valid Id.
- After the completion of the application form, candidates have to deposit the application fees and take a printout of it for further use.
AP SBTET EXAM- EXAM PATTERN
⦁ The question paper consists of 120 MCQ type questions of 120 marks with a time limit of 2 hours.
⦁ The exam will be held in offline mode.
⦁ The question paper will have equal questions from:
i. Physics- work, energy, power, kinematics, Oscillations, ETC.
ii. Chemistry- atomic structure, chemical bonding, environmental chemistry, acids & bases, solutions, ETC.
iii. Mathematics- Number system, algebra, sets, probability, ETC.
AP SBTET ADMIT CARD
- Candidates can download the admit card for the exam from the official website.
- To download the admit card candidates have to fill their application no., exam year, name, ETC.
- It is necessary for every candidate to carry the admit card at the exam centre otherwise entry will not be permitted.
- The admit card consists of all information about the candidates’ roll no., exam centre, date sheet, ETC.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to carry valid Id proof like Aadhar card, passport size photo, PAN card, etc.
HOW TO CHECK THE ADMIT CARD OF AP SBTET
For downloading the admit card of AP SBTET, candidates have to follow the following steps given below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Institute.
- On the homepage of the Institute, the link for downloading the admit card will be available through which candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- After clicking on the link of admit card download, candidates will visit a new page where they have to fill their login credentials such as application number/User Id and password.
- Now, candidates will be able to see the admit card of AP SBTET.
- Candidates should check the details if there’s an error in the admit card candidates should contact the exam conducting authority.
- After checking all the details, candidates will see the option of ‘Download’. Click on the option and download your admit card which is necessary to carry along with them at the exam centre.
AP SBTET EXAM RESULT
⦁ After the examination, the result is announced on the official website of AP SBTET.
⦁ An email is also sent to the candidates for informing them about the result and the merit list.
⦁ Candidates should fill in their application no. and password correctly to see the result.
⦁ According to this merit list, cut off is released and eligible candidates are called for the counselling session for their final admission.
Counselling Session 2020:
- The counselling session will take place after the result announcement. According to the cut-off, eligible candidates can register for counselling sessions through online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents like valid Id proof, education qualifications, transfer, migration and character certificate, SSC mark sheet, passport size photo, ETC.
- According to the candidate’s choice, the seat will be allotted to the candidates in their course if they are eligible for it.
AP SBTET FACILITIES
There are various facilities for the students in the University such as:
- Sports complex
- Medical Room
- Well equipped laboratory.
Q-1 What is the mode of payment of the application form?
Ans Candidates can deposit their application fee through online mode of payment such as Internet banking, ETC.
Q-2 What is the eligibility criteria for the AP SBTET exam?
Ans Candidate has to clear their SSC exam with a minimum of 35% with required subjects.
Q-3 At which level AP SBTET exam is conducted?
Ans The entrance exam is conducted at the state level every year.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about AP SBTET Entrance Exam.