BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of February 2022 through online mode. BITSAT or BITS AdmissionTest is a university-level admission test conducted by the BITS Pilani every year. The admission process will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various fields of B.E., B. Pharm., and M.Sc. programs. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in offered programs at one of its Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad campuses respectively. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates need to know regarding the BITSAT 2022 Application Form.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Booking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & waitlist release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
The Application Form Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment Gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Fees for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting for Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the BITSAT 2022 Application form:
*BITSAT 2022 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 4th week of February 2022.
- The Bitsat 2020 Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the Bitsat 2022 application form very carefully through authority will also provide the correction facility.
- The correction facility will be started from the last week of May 2022.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their mark sheet, any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of May 2022, as no candidates will be allowed to submit the Bitsat 2022 application form after that date.
- Candidates should take the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Check Here – How to Fill BITSAT 2022 Application Form
BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria’s candidates must satisfy to be eligible for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern in 2021 or appearing in 2022 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the B. Pharm. However, PCM candidates can also apply for pharmacy programs.
- Subjects for Other: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks and 60% Marks individually in the PCB/PCM subject in the qualifying examination.
For Direct Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have scored a top rank in the State or Central board examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can apply for direct admission.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be the Computer Based Online Test.
- No. of questions: The question paper will be consist of a total of 150 questions.
- Question Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Parts: The question paper will be divided into 4 parts.
- Time Duration: A total of 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted on every wrong response.
The section-wise question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the BISAT 2022 examination will be consist of various topics from the NCRT syllabus of the 11th and 12th academic years. The BITSAT 2022 syllabus will be comprised of various topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning subjects.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website of the exam conducting authority.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022.
The BITSAT Admit card 2022 will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
BITSAT 2022 Result
The result of candidates will be made available through online mode after few days from the completion of an examination. Candidates will be able to download their results by login into the website of the authority.
Authority will release the BITSAT 2022 Result for every exam participant candidate individually through the website. The direct link of accessing the result will be made available in our articles after the declaration of the result. Candidates are advised to keep their results safe till the admission process.
BITSAT 2022 Cut-Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for further admission procedures.
Authority will release the separate cut-off marks for every program and campus through online mode. Following are the previous year cut off marks for the BITSAT examination:
|Programs||Cut for Pilani Campus||Cut for Goa Campus||Cut for HyderabadCampus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||320||314|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
BITSAT 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for the BITSAT 2022 will get commenced from the last week of June 2022 through online mode. The Admission procedure will be conducted for all the qualified candidates of the examination only. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of a merit list prepared by the authority.
Read Also: SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
Authority will prepare the two separate merit lists for qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the BITSAT 2022 examination. One Merit list will be for all courses except B. Pharm and others will be for the B. Pharm courses. The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING BITSAT 2022 EXAM, YOU CAN ASK BY COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX.
Stay tuned to MyentranceExam for Latest Updates.