DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET will be conducted to grant admissions into Bachelors in Physical Education and Masters in Physical Education courses. The exam is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Maharashtra state on the state level. The last date to apply for the exam is 8 June 20. Candidates can check out detailed information regarding eligibility, applications, and pattern in the below article.
DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Event||B.P.Ed CET 2020||M.P.Ed CET 2020|
|Online Registration starts||02 Mar 2020||06 Mar 2020|
|Last date for registration|
08 Jun 2020
08 Jun 2020
|Issue of Hall Ticket|
|Date of the online CET|
|Date of Field Test|
|Declaration of the Result|
DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET 2020 APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates can visit the website of SCETC to register.
- Initially, registration is done and a User Id and password are generated.
- Candidates need to login to the account using the credentials generated.
- Subsequently fill in the detailed application form.
- Attach the documents and photographs mentioned in the guidelines.
- The application fee can be made through online mode via debit, credit, or net banking.
- The application fee is 1000 INR which is non-refundable.
- The fees can be paid through either mode among Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net banking.
- Documents required for the application: 10th Class Marksheet, 12th Class Marksheet, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Print out the confirmation page, after successfully submitting the application, for future references.
- Click here to fill the BPEd CET 2020 Application Form.
- Click here to fill the MPEd CET 2020 Application Form.
DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
To be eligible the candidate must fulfill either of the mentioned criteria
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% aggregate
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 45% and have participated in National /Inter-University /State Competition in Sports or may have secured a position in Inter-college /inter–zonal /district /school Competition in Sports.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream and be an International Participant.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or experience of teaching Physical Education for at least 3 years.
DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET 2020 EXAM PATTERN:
- The exam is conducted through Computer-based mode only.
- The paper is set in three languages; English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- The total number of questions is 50 and all are multiple-choice based.
- The exam duration is limited to 60 minutes only.
- All the questions are divided into 5 sections with 10 questions each.
- The sections are Foundation of Physical Education, Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education, Teaching Methodology, Officiating Coaching, and Management in Physical Education.
DHE Pune BPEd MPEd CET 2020 ADMIT CARD:
- The candidate can download the admit card from the website.
- A dialogue box will appear to fill the application number.
- Subsequently, the candidate needs to fill the password for logging in.
- The admit card will contain details like Name, Roll no. , Examination timings, venue, the signature of the candidate, and photographs.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
DHE Pune B.P.Ed. & M.P.Ed. CET RESULTS
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- The scorecard will contain Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores, and All India Rank.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
DHE PUNE BPEd MPEd CET COUNSELLING:
- Candidates need to register for counseling on the official website once the merit lists are published.
- Candidates will be charged for counseling, fees are to be paid after a successful registration.
- There would be an option to choose the preferred academic program.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat in the process.
- Once the seat is accepted by the candidates, they’ll need to appear at respective colleges and verify the documents.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Marksheet
- Scorecard of Entrance Examination
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
STAY INFORMED ON MY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MORE UPDATES ON DHE PUNE B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed CET.