DIT University Admissions have been started for Undergraduate and post-graduate programs. The University provides admissions into Architecture, Humanities, Computer Applications, Design, Management, Science, and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The admission is based on either the grades in Class12/Graduate or the National level exam.
DIT UNIVERSITY IMPORTANT DATES:
Admissions Commencement: Started
Admissions End: 24 July 20
Counseling begins: 26 July 20
DIT UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility of a particular course, they are applying, before filling the application form.
- The application can be submitted both online and offline.
For online application
- Visit the website to fill the application form online
- The process involves registering to the University by providing necessary details like Name, Email address, Phone number, Address, and so on.
- Candidate should make sure they are providing a valid phone number and email address so they can easily be verified.
For offline application,
The hard copy of filled application form along with the self-attested documents and the fee in the form of mentioned on the guidelines should be sent to the address of University
DIT UNIVERSITY COURSES OFFERED:
DIT UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- For B.Arch, the candidate must have passed Class 12 with 50% aggregate from a recognized board and a valid score in NATA.
- B.A.(Hons.) the candidate must have passed Class 12 with 50% aggregate from a recognized board
- BCA the candidate must have passed Class 12 with 50% aggregate from a recognized board
- For, MCA the candidate must have passed graduation in any field with Mathematics as a core subject at either graduation or 12 levels.
- For, B.design the candidate must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate and maths as a core subject from a recognized board.
- B.Tech, the candidate must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate and maths as a core subject from a recognized board.
- For, B. Pharma, the candidate must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate and PCB as a core subject from a recognized board.
- For, B. Sc. the candidate must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate and PCB as a core subject from a recognized board.
- M.Sc. the candidate must have passed graduation with 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
- M.Pharma candidate must have passed B.Pharma with 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
- M.Tech candidate must have passed M.Tech. with 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
- MBA candidates must have passed graduation with 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
- M.Design candidate must have passed B.Design with 50% aggregate from a recognized University.
DIT UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMS:
The University conducts entrance exam for admissions into the postgraduate and Ph.D. courses. the exam is of 1-hour duration and objective type questions are asked. The entrance exam is followed by a personal Interview. Overall performance in the entrance and in interviews are considered for admissions into the mentioned courses.
DIT UNIVERSITY SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection for various courses is based on score of Class 12 or Graduation purely based on the nature of the course. Various scores of National Level Entrances for Engineering, Management, and Design stand valid to get admissions into the relative courses.
DIT UNIVERSITY MERIT LIST:
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- The scorecard will contain Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores and All India Rank.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
DIT UNIVERSITY COUNSELLING:
- Candidates need to register for counseling on the official website once the merit lists are published.
- Candidates will be charged for counseling, fees are to be paid after a successful registration.
- There would be an option to choose the preferred academic program.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat in the process.
- Once the seat is accepted by the candidates, they’ll need to appear at respective colleges and verify the documents
Documents required during Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Scorecard of Entrance Examination
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
Frequently Asked Question DIT UNIVERSITY 2021
- What are the undergraduate courses offered at DIT university?
Ans. B.Arch, B.A.(Hons.), BCA, B.Design, B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Sc.
- What are the postgraduate courses offered at DIT university?
Ans. MCA, M.Sc., M.Pharma, M.Tech, MBA, M.Design, Ph.D.
- What are the documents required for counseling at DIT university?
Ans. 10th Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet, Scorecard of Entrance Examination, Address Proof, Caste Certificate, Migration Certificate, Aadhar Card, Passport-size photographs
- What is the percentage criteria for courses at DIT university?
Ans. 50% is the qualifying exams
STAY INFORMED TO MY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MORE UPDATES ON DIT UNIVERSITY