GITAM GAT ADMIT CARD-
GAT Admit Card or Hall ticket will be sent to the candidate’s address and will also be available online for downloading.
GAT is conducted by GITAM for B.Tech.Duration of Examination is 2.5 Hours and candidates must carry the Hall Ticket to the examination center. Candidates can check the syllabus here
- Admit Card will be sent to the candidate before two weeks prior to examination and University will not take any responsibility for loss or Non-Delivery.
- The GITAM GAT Admit Card can be downloaded fromhttps://gat.gitam.edu/hallticket by entering the application number.
- The admit card will have details such as- Roll no., Candidate’s name, exam center, time slot
- If a candidate does not receive the admit card, he/she must write to the Director of University at least 15 days prior to the exam.
- Candidate must carry two copies of the admit card along with identity proof to the exam center.
- The hall ticket should be used strictly by the candidate only.
Stay informed on My Entrance Exam for more updates on GITAM GAT Admit Card.