GMERS Medical College is an private College located in Valsad, Gujarat.It was established in year 2012. It is approved by Medical Council Of India. It is affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. This College offers medical course.
This College provides so many facilities such as IT Centres, Library, Sports Complex, Practical Labs to the students.
GMERS Medical College Important Dates:-
For NEET Exam:-
|Applications form release||December 2,2019|
|Last date of form filling||January 6,2020|
|Last date to pay fees||January 7,2020|
|Admit Card Release||To Be announced|
|Date Of Exam||To Be Announced|
|Date of Result||To Be Announced|
Note:- The NEET examination is always conducted on first Sunday of May but postponed this year due to Covid Pandemic.
GMERS Medical College Courses Offered:-
GMERS Medical College Admission Criteria:-
The Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the particular course they are intrested before filling the registration form.
- Intrested Candidate can visit the college and apply in the respective department.
- Candidate must have appeared in NEET examination.
- Candidate can visit www.ntaneet.nic.in for the application form of NEET-UG examination.
- Candidate must fill the application form very carefully with all the necessary details like Name,Address,Mobile Number etc.
- Candidate must fill all the particulars very carefully for the easy verification of details.
- Candidate must pay the fees of Rs 1500/- online.
GMERS Medical College Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age on the time of applying or before 31st December of the year of application.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the subjects as per the requirement for the course.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit list of NEET-UG examination.
Result and Merit List:-
Result of NEET-UG examination will be declared in the Announced date once the exam is conducted.
The merit list for the admission on the basis of NEET-UG marks will be declared on the particular date of counseling.
Frequently Asked Question GMERS Medical College 2021
- What are the courses offered at GMERS medical college?
- What is the age criteria for GMERS medical college?
Ans. above 17 years of age
- What is the admission at GMERS medical college based on?
Ans. NEET scores
- What are the eligibility criteria for admission at GMERS medical college?
Ans. passed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in aggregate