GITAM GSAT 2022 is the national level examination for seeking admission into M.Tech programs proffered by the GITAM University. This year also, GITAM GSAT 2022 is scheduled for the month of April. The scores attained in the examination will help in seeking admission into three different campuses situated in Vishakhapatnam, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
GITAM GSAT 2022 Highlights:
- Exam conducting body: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University
- Official Website: www.gitam.edu
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Exam Type: Undergraduate
- Application Fee: 1000 INR for male, 600 INR for females
- Number of questions: 100
GITAM GSAT PGT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate’s minimum age to apply for GITAM GSAT PGT 2022 should be 21. Candidate must be a citizen of India. It is compulsory that candidates must have successfully completed graduation from some recognized university with at least 50% marks or more in the qualifying examination.
The combination of subjects needed for admission to the specific M.Tech course is different and explained below:
- For Computer Science and Technology Department, the qualifying examination is B.E./B.Tech./AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers) in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent
- For the Software Engineering program, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EI / CSIT or its equivalent
- For Information Tech. qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent
- For Data Sciences, a qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent
- For RF & Microwave Engineering, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B/Tech./AMIE in ECE or its equivalent
- For VLSI Design, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent
- For CADME, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.
- For IE&M, any Engineering Degree or its equivalent degree is relevant.
- For Biotechnology, the qualifying exam should be B.Tech. in Biotechnology or B. Pharm or equivalent or B.Tech. Chemical Engineering or M.Sc.in Chemistry /Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology) with proficiency in basic Biology and Mathematics
- For Food Processing Technology, qualifying exam should be B.Tech. Bio-Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Technology/B. Pharmacy and MSC in Chemistry / Food Science/Biological Science with Proficiency in Basic Biology and Mathematics
- For Digital System and Signal Processing, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT or its equivalent
- For Embedded Systems, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent
- Electronic Instrumentation, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent
- For Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- For Power Systems &Automation, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in EEE or its equivalent
- For Machine Design, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine /Aerospace or its equivalent
- For CAD/CAM, the qualifying exam should be B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.
GITAM GSAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Date Start:||1st week of November 2021|
|Last Date for Request for Application by post:||April 2022|
|Application Form Receipt Last Date:||April 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date:||April 2022|
|Online Slot Booking for GITAM GAT PGT:||April 2022|
|GITAM GAT 2022 Exam Date||April to May 2022|
|Counselling date Starts:||June2022|
GITAM GSAT 2021 Application Form:
Online Method for application form:
- Visit the official website www.gitam.edu to get registration.
- Then login with Registered ID and Password
- After this, go to Apply online
Fill the details such as:
- Name of Parents
- Academic Details
- Date of Birth
- Address (Permanent & Correspondence)
- The city for Examination Center
- Upload Files for Self Photograph & Academic Records
- Go through the Filled in Application Form
- Make Payment of the application fee through Credit card (Master / VISA)/ Debit card
For the offline method of the application form, you need to apply for GITAM CAT PGT via GITAM University by post or can be attained from the Branches of Some Banks (details given below herewith):
You can send an application for making a request on the plain paper in the name of Director-Admissions
Write Full Name as well as Corresponding Address
Get Demand Draft generated of Rs.150/- drawn in favor of GITAM University to be payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
You can acquire Application Form from Banks from any of the branches of the following banks:
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- INDIAN BANK
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
Go to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions:
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
GITAM GSAT 2021 Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee online through debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Those who are opting for offline payment arrange the demand draft drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application fee for female candidates will be INR 600/- and for other applicants it is INR 1000/-
Slot Booking Details:
- Slot Booking procedure is provided to the students after filling and submitting the application from.
- This is a compulsory process for the applicants to download their hall ticket in order to appear in the exam. This is basically done on the first come first serve basis.
- The online process of Slot Booking can also be done via Online Booking System commenced by GSAT 2022. Given below are the steps:
- Sign in the official website using application form number, gender and date of birth are required to log into the official website
- Select the exam center, date along with the preferred slot
- Sign in again using individual credentials and download the hall tickets for the examination
- Make sure you follow the instructions given in the hall ticket
GITAM GSAT PGT 2021 Admit Card:
- Download the admit card from the official website of GITAM University www.gitam.edu
- Login with the Registered ID and Password
- Then Go to Download E Hall Ticket
Save the admit card and take a print copy. Admit card will be consisted of the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of Self and Signature
- Name of the Exam i.e. GAT PGT 2020
- Center of the Examination
- Roll Number
- Documents to be carried with Admit /E-hall Ticket: Driving License / Passport / IT PAN card / EC voter ID card / School or College photo-bearing ID card / Aadhar Card.
List of Exam Centers:
Anantapur, Guwahati, Kochi, Patna, Bellary Hyderabad (GITAM Campus) Kota, Pune, Bengaluru (GITAM Campus), Hyderabad (Saifabad), Kurnool Raipur, Bengaluru (City) Hyderabad (Nagloe), Lucknow, Rajahmundry, Bhopal, Hubli, Mangalore, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Jamshedpur, Mysore, Tadepalligudem, Bilaspur, Kadapa, Nagpur, Tirupathi, Chennai, Kakinada, Nellore, Trivandrum, Chittoor, Karimnagar, New Delhi, Vijayawada, Coimbatore, Khammam, Nizamabad, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Kolkata, Ongloe and Warangal
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be 100 objective type questions in the paper.
- The question paper comprises of three sections namely – Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each question will be for 3 marks and there will be a deduction of 1 mark for incorrect answer.
- Reasoning section consisted of 30 questions for 120 marks
- Verbal Ability consisted of 30 questions for 120 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude consisted of 40 questions for160 marks
GITAM GSAT PGT 2021 Syllabus:
The question paper is divided into three sections: Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis, Reasoning & Intelligence, Verbal Ability.
The Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis section comprises of questions which will have measurable and verifiable data. Following are the topics to be covered in this section:
- Graphs (data interpretation)
- Elementary Algebra
- Relations and Functions
The reasoning and intelligence section comprises of questions from the below-mentioned topics:
- Seating Arrangement
- Matching Puzzles
- Number and Letter Series
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Logical Connectives
The Verbal ability comprises of the following topics:
- Sentence completion
- Reading comprehension
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The exam result will be announced in the month of April.
- Exam result will be declared on the official website www.gitam.edu
Counselling process will begin in May month. Candidates are required to make payment of INR 1000/- in cash as counseling fee. Those who are eligible for counselling will be provided with call letters. You can download the steps for counseling:
- Go to ‘Link Results’
- Click “Counselling Call Letter”
- A webpage will be opened as being depicted in above-given image
- Fill the Application Number & Captcha
- Click on ‘Download Call Letter’.
- Document to be carried for Counselling
- Documents needed for counseling:
- 10th class or Equivalent pass certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (in case of PH Candidates)
- Reserved Category / Integrated Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
STAY UPDATED ON MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about GITAM GSAT.