Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology Bhavnagar also known as GMIT Bhavnagar is a private college which is affiliated to GTU AHMEDABAD located at Bhavnagar, Gujarat. The University was established in the year 2015. Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology is approved by AICTE. The college offers admission in courses like BE with various branches.
Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology Bhavnagar Courses Offered :
- BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Course duration– The course is of a 4 years duration with a full-time study mode.
- Eligibility – The eligibility for admission in GMIT, Bhavnagar for this course is a 10+2 passed from any recognized educational board. The student should be applying for GUJCET and JEE entrance exams too.
- Fees structure – The fees for the whole course are Rs. 2,40,000 and the yearly distribution of the fees are Rs. 60,000.
Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology Bhavnagar Admission 2020:
- The admission procedure for the college is done by a centralized Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses (JACPC), Ahmedabad.
- The online application forms for online registration are now available on the official website of the Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology.
- Applicants can visit the official website and register themselves.
- The college accepts GUJCET scores for admissions.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- JEE Marksheet
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhar Card
- GUJCET Marksheet
- Passport size photographs
DETAILS ON GUJCET ENTRANCE EXAM:
- The Gujarat Common Entrance test will now be conducted on 24th August 2020 instead of 22nd August 2020.
- The admit card will be available on 14th August 2020.
- The registration for counseling sessions had started on July 13th,2020.
- The eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is that the students must have passed 10+2 from any recognized educational board.
- The syllabus for the entrance exam is the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology Bhavnagar Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Transport Facility
- Library & Information Center
- Practical Lab
- IT Centers
Frequently Asked Question Gyanmanjari Institute of Technology Bhavnagar Facilities
Q1. When was the college established?
- The college was established in 2015.
Q2. What course does the college offer?
- The college offers Bachelor Of Engineering course with various branches.
Q3. When can we register for the course?
- The online application forms are now out on the official website, and the GUJCET entrance test will be conducted on 24th August whose scorecard will also hold an essential role in the admissions.
For further details, stay tuned to MyEntranceExam.