HBI Admission form has begun on the official website of the university. Hindustan Bible Institue is a Government University which is approved by ATA or Automotive Technician Accreditation and located in Chennai.
The university has many UG, PG & Doctorate courses for candidates such as MBA, MSc, MA, B.Theol. (Bachelor of Theology), Ph.D. Arts, ETC. The University also provides various facilities to the students like the medical room, well-equipped labs, Gym, a hostel for boys and girls, ETC.
For more information about application form, eligibility criteria, courses offered, FAQs read below-given details.
HBI ADMISSION IMPORTANT DATES
Application form commencement: Started
Last date of registration: to be notified
HBI ADMISSION COURSE OFFERED
There are various courses offered in Hindustan Bible Institute such as
- B.A. = It is a 3-year Under graduation course after 12th standard.
- M.A. = It is a 2-year Post-graduation course after B.A.
- MSc = It is a 2-year full-time postgraduation course after B.Sc.
- Th = Bachelor of Theology is a 3-year full time Under graduation course pursued after 12th standard.
- Div = Master of Divinity is a 2-year full time Under graduation course.
HBI ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The eligibility is different for different category candidates and courses which they choose.
For UG course: Candidates should have 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board such as CBSE with a minimum of 50% marks.
For PG course: Candidates should have a Bachelor of Physical Education degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
HBI ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- The application form is available online on the official website of the University.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to fill their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
- The application form costs Rs.500 for all candidates.
- Candidates can deposit their application fees through a debit/credit or other payment methods.
- After all the formalities of registration, candidates will have their Id and password through which they can check their result and all important information regarding their admissions.
- Candidates should take a print out of their application form for further use.
Candidates have to fill their admission form and attach some personal documents. Some documents which are necessary to carry are :
- 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
HBI ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAM
- The admission in Hindustan Bible Institute for UG & PG course is done on the basis of an entrance exam.
- candidates have to appear for the entrance exam to take admission in their course.
- For admission in this Institute, candidates have to appear for a written test that will be of 50 marks and then for group discussion and personal interview of 30 and 30 marks respectively.
- Candidates who will secure 50% marks in the written test will be selected and called for group discussion and interview.
- The group discussion will take 20 minutes.
- Candidates should visit the official website to stay updated for the exam notifications.
HBI ADMISSION RESULT
- After the examination, the result is announced on the official website.
- An email is also sent to the candidates for informing about the result and the merit list.
- Candidates should fill their application no. and password correctly to see the result.
HBI ADMISSION HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of Institute||Hindustan Bible Institute|
|Courses offered||UG & PG course|
Q-1 What facilities are available at HBI for students?
Ans There are many facilities like medical room, sports complex, Gym, Canteen, Auditorium, Library, ETC.
Q-2 Is there any entrance exam conducted by the University?
Ans Yes, entrance exam is conducted every year for admission in UG and PG course for all candidates.
Q-3 How can a candidate reach to the Institute?
Ans Candidates can visit the college through this address
“Nearby Medvakkam Tank Road in Kilpauk, Next to Abirami Mega Mall”