ICAR ASRB NET EXAM form will release on the official website of the university on 15th October 2020. Indian Council of Agriculture Research is an entrance exam for those candidates who wants a job as a Lecturer/professor in the agricultural field.
In-State Agriculture Universities and other universities, candidates can get a job as a lecturer or professor through this exam. For more information about application form, eligibility criteria, courses offered, FAQs read below-given details.
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM IMPORTANT DATES
Application form commencement: 15th October 2020
Last date of registration: 4th November 2020
Date of exam: to be notified
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The eligibility is different for different category candidates and courses which they choose.
- Candidate should belong to India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidate’s age should be above 21 years.
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree from a recognized University or college with required marks.
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM APPLICATION FORM
- The application form is available online on the official website of the University.
- Candidates have to fill their personal information, Bachelor’s Degree, valid Id, ETC very carefully.
- Candidates can deposit their application fees through a debit/credit or other payment methods.
- After all the formalities of registration, candidates will have their Id and password through which they can check their result and all the important information regarding their exams.
- Candidates should take a printout of their application form for further use.
Candidates have to fill their registration form and attach some personal documents. Some documents which are necessary to carry are:
- 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST PATTERN
- The candidates have to appear for the exam through online test i.e. CBT.
- The question paper has 150 objective type questions with total marks of 150 and a time limit of 2 hours.
- The marking scheme of the question paper includes positive and negative marking of +1 and -0.33 respectively.
- The language of question paper is in both English and Hindi.
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM QUALIFYING MARKS
To qualify for the exam, candidates have to score the qualifying marks required for the exams.
If candidates don’t score the required marks then they will not be eligible for the position of Professor and Lecturer.
The minimum marks required for each category is given below:
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM SUBJECTS & REQUIRED SPECIALIZATION
|Agricultural Biotechnology||Agriculture/Biotechnology/Molecular Bio./Genetic Engg./Botany/Plant Science/Life Science/Plant Physiology.|
|Agricultural Entomology||Agriculture/Entomology/Zoology/Sericulture/Apiculture/Plant Protection with Agriculture Entomology.|
|Agriculture Microbiology||Agricultural Microbiology/Microbiology/Plant Physiology.|
|Economics Botany & Plant genetics resources||Agricultural/Botany/Horticulture/Plant Physiology with specialization in Agricultural Botany.|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||Agriculture/Agriculture Botany/Plant Breeding/Plant physiology/Plant genetics resource.|
|Nematology||Agriculture/Nematology/Entomology/Plant Pathology/Zoology/Plant Protection with specialization in Nematology.|
|Plant Biochemistry||Plant Biochemistry/Agricultural Biochemistry with specialization in Plants.|
|Plant Pathology||Agriculture/Botany/Life science/Plant Protection with specialization in Plant Pathology.|
|Floriculture and Landscaping||Floriculture/Agriculture or Horticulture/Plant Genetics Resources with specialization in Floriculture & Landscaping/Post Harvest Technology.|
|Fruit Science||Pomology/Agriculture/Plant genetics Resources with a specialization in Fruit Science/Post Harvest Technology|
|Vegetable Science||Olericulture/Vegetable Sciences/Agriculture/Plant Genetics Resource with specialization in Vegetable Sciences/Post Harvest Technology.|
|Animal Biochemistry||Veterinary/Animal Science/Diary/Fisheries Science with specialization in Biochemistry.|
|Dairy Chemistry||Veterinary/Animal Science with specialization in Dairy Chemistry.|
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM ADMIT CARD
- Candidates can download the admit card for entrance exam from the official website.
- To download the admit card candidates have to fill their application no., exam year, name, ETC.
- It is necessary for every candidate to carry the admit card at the exam centre otherwise entry will not be permitted.
- The admit card consists of all information about the candidates’ roll no., exam centre, date sheet, ETC.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to carry a valid Id proof like Aadhar card, passport size photo, PAN card, etc.
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM RESULT
- The result of the entrance exam will be released on the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates should visit the website to remain updated for any kind of information.
- After the result declaration, the merit list will be released and only eligible candidates are shortlisted for the position of Professor and Lecturers.
ICAR ASRB NET EXAM HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of Exam||ICAR ASRB NET.|
|Goal of Exam||For determining eligibility for the position of professor or lecturer|
|Mode of exam||Online mode i.e. CBT|
Q-1 How can I get ASRB Certificate?
Ans Candidates who have cleared their examination will achieve a certificate which they can download from the official website.
Q-2 What is the minimum qualifying required for General category?
Ans The minimum qualifying marks for general category is 75 i.e. 50%. If candidates score less than 50% then they will not be eligible for the position of Professor or Lecturer.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about ICAR ASRB NET ENTRANCE EXAM.