ICSE Timetable 2021(Class 10th): Due to the COVID-19 situation in the country, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) had cancelled the ICSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021, soon after CBSE cancelled CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021.CISCE also declare that ICSE class 10 Board Exam should also cancelled .The ICSE Timetable 2021 has been update on the official website of CISCE. It contains all the necessary information regarding the exam dates, timings of all the subjects along with exam day. It also contains the important instructions regarding the exams. Candidates must have a look on the ICSE timetable 2021 from the table given below.
The ICSE Board Examination for Class 10th is always conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). CISCE is a private Education board that conducts examination all over the nation in the schools affiliated with it. According to the recent report (2021), about of, 1,96,271 candidates appeared for the ICSE examinations class 10th.
Earlier, the ICSE time table 2021 was released by the board on March 8. The exams were scheduled between May 4 and June 7, 2021. Students can check below the detailed ICSE 10th time table 2021 which has been cancelled.
How to download ICSE Timetable Class 10th 2021?
Candidates have to follow these steps to download the ICSE timetable 2021 class 10th:
- Browse and visit the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
- Browse and search to on the ‘Notice Board’ section and click on ‘Timetable of ICSE Year 2021 Examination’ .
- The ICSE Timetable 2021 Class 10th will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the ICSE Timetable Class 10th 2021 for future reference.
ICSE Timetable 2021 Class 10th CANCELLED
|May 5||English Language – ENGLISH Paper 1||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 6||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 8||Art Paper 1 (Still Life)||9:00 am (3 hrs)|
|May 10||Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 12||History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 13||Economics (Group II Elective)||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 15||Art Paper 2 (Nature Drawing/ Painting)||9:00 am (3 hrs)|
|May 18||Mathematics||11:00 am (2.5 hrs)|
|May 20||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 22||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)||9:00 am (3 hrs)|
|May 24||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)|
French (Group II Elective)
|11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 25||Second Languages: Ao-Naga,|
Modern Foreign Languages: Arabic,
|11:00 am (3 hrs)|
|May 28||Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|May 29||Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)||9:00 am (3 hrs)|
|May 31||Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|June 2||Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3||11:00 am (2 hrs)|
|June 4||Hindi||11:00 am (3 hrs)|
|June 7||(Group III-Elective) Carnatic Music,|
Yoga Technical Drawing Applications (3 hrs)
|11:00 am (2 hrs)|
ICSE Timetable Class 10th 2021: Exam Day Guidelines
Reach the exam hall at least 30 mint before the start of the examination
As per the ICSE 10th time table 2021, students will be given an extra 15 minutes time to read the ICSE 10th question papers 2021.
Use of any unfair means can make you disbarred from the exam hall.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget such as calculators, tablets, mobile phones in the exam hall.
Candidates must not forget to carry their respective admit cards while appearing for the exams
- Candidates will be provided 15 minutes for reading the question paper, Candidates must utilize this time to think carefully about the answers before writing them down on the answer sheet.
ICSE Preparation 2021
All the students preparing for the ICSE examinations must cover the entire syllabus well in time. At least a month should be kept reserved for revision of all the important things. Here are some ICSE 10th preparation tips which students can follow in order to secure good marks in the examinations.
- Candidates should make a timetable or a study plan for study. They must begin the preparation soon to get perfectly ready for the board examinations. They should check out the ICSE Timetable Class 10th and follow it regularly. Candidates must cover all the important topics and should revise it after every few days.
- Candidates must revise formulae from all the subjects specially maths, physics and chemistry. It is the most important thing every exams is the formulae.
- Candidates should make sure that they learn all the formulas thoroughly and revise them each day as to not forget them while attempting any question. Make a formulae copy and make sure to revise it daily in the morning.
- Practice and solve previous years question papers and sample papers. Solving ICSE sample papers will give the student an insight into the type of questions asked as well as the marking scheme. The ICSE previous year question papers will make the students familiar with the detailed exam pattern.
- CISCE has uploaded ICSE specimen sample papers on the official web site to make students accustomed to the format of question papers and also the sorts of queries that may be asked within the exam. Solving these would raise their confidence and facilitate them prepare higher.
ICSE Compartmental Exams Timetable 2021 Class 10th
ICSE compartmentalized exams turn up for the students who haven’t been able to successfully clear the ICSE tenth examinations. CISCE can tentatively release the ICSE Timetable Class 10th for compartmentalized exams in August 2021.
ISC and ICSE students should prepare themselves mentally for a successive term as there won’t be a moderation policy. CISCE or Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations suggested the principals of assorted faculties unfold the word among the academics concerning the moderation policy. It appears like CISCE isn’t in favour of the moderation policy. Once the decision of the Supreme Court is out, all the state and central boards are probably to satisfy to frame a policy on the issue
HRD Minister, Prakash Javadekar created a stunning statement that the HRD Ministry won’t intervene within the in-progress moderation policy issue. However, he indicated that any amendment concerning the moderation policy should not be enforced within the middle of the educational session. He additional processed that it’s the responsibility of state education boards and CBSE to require a choice on it.
Initially, CBSE scrapped the moderation policy that was speculated to acquire results this year. However, CBSE rolled back the choice following the orders of the supreme court of Delhi. The court directed the board to continue moderately policy. CBSE planned to challenge the order of Old Delhi HC in Supreme Court. However, CBSE didn’t do this, because it may have led to a delay in class 12 results
After getting all the important information regarding the ICSE Timetable 2021 Class 10th, candidates are advised to start their studies seriously. They can take the help of their respective subject teachers for understanding better strategy for preparation and performing better.
We have provided you with all the necessary information regarding ICSE Timetable 2021.
For further details stay tuned to MyEntranceExam and Latest Updates on ICSE Timetable 2021.