IGIPESS Admission form has released on the official website of the university till 31st July 2020. Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences is a Government University which is approved by NCTE and located in New Delhi. The university was settled in 1987. The university mainly offers 3 courses in physical education.
The university provides many UG & PG courses for sports stream such as B.P.Ed, BSc ED (LAT), M.P.Ed, PhD EDU. The University also provides various facilities to the students like medical room, well-equipped labs, Gym, a hostel for boys and girls, ETC.
For more information about application form, eligibility criteria, courses offered, FAQs read below-given details.
IGIPESS ADMISSION 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
- Application form commencement for UG & PG: Started
- Last date of registration: 31st July 2020
- Date of Entrance exam: to be notified
- Date of merit list: to be notified
IGIPESS ADMISSION COURSE OFFERED
There are various courses offered in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science such as
- B.P.Ed = A 3-year full-time undergraduate course with a total annual fee of Rs. 24,268.
- M.P.Ed = A 2-year full-time Post-graduation course with a total of an annual fee of Rs.16.512.
- PhD EDU = It is a 3-year full-time Doctorate course.
- BSc Ed (LAT) = It is a 3-year full time Under graduation course.
IGIPESS ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The eligibility is different for different category candidates and courses which they choose.
For UG course: Candidates should have 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board such as CBSE with a minimum of 45% marks. Age criteria for the course is 20 years.
For PG course: Candidates should have a Bachelor of Physical Education degree with a minimum of 50% marks. The age criteria for admission is a minimum of 20 years.
IGIPESS ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- The application form is available online on the official website of the University.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to fill their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
- Candidates can deposit their application fees through a debit/credit or other payment methods.
- After all the formalities of registration, candidates will have their Id and password through which they can check their result and all important information regarding their admissions.
- Candidates should take a print out of their application form for further use.
Candidates have to fill their admission form and attach some personal documents. Some documents which are necessary to carry are :
- 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
IGIPESS Registration Protocol
For registration of the application form, candidates can check the below-given steps:
- Firstly candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website of IGIPESS.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will be able to see the home page of the University.’
- On the home page, candidates will find an option for ‘New User’.
- Candidates have to click on the option and they will come on the new page.
- Now candidates have to fill all the details on the registration form.
- Candidates will now get their login credentials through the email which they have given in the registration form.
- Now, for filling the application form candidates have to visit the official page again and click on the option ‘Login’.
- The application form will be visible on the new page, which candidates have to fill by downloading a few documents like 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, ETC. and upload a passport size photo along with aadhar card no. or other valid Id.
- After the completion of the application form, candidates have to deposit the application fees and take a printout of it for further use.
IGIPESS ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAM
- The admission in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences for UG & PG course is done on the basis of entrance exam or through merit list.
- If candidates have required scores then they can apply through the merit list.
- If candidates can’t score enough in 12th or Bachelor’s degree then they can appear for the entrance exam.
- In B.P.ED, the question paper consists of 100 marks questions which include a written test, Physical Fitness test and Sports proficiency award.
- In M.P.ED also, the question paper consists of 100 marks questions which include a written test, Physical Fitness test and Sports proficiency award.
- Candidates should visit the official website to stay updated for the exam notifications.
IGIPESS ADMISSION FEE STRUCTURE
The fee structure for UG and PG course is given below:
IGIPESS ADMISSION HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science.|
|Affiliated to||Delhi University|
|Situates at||New Delhi|
|Specialization||Physical Education & Sports Science|
|Courses offered||UG & PG in sports|
IGIPESS COLLEGE FACILITIES
There are various facilities for the students in the University such as:
- Sports complex
- Medical Room
- Well-developed equipment for sports.
IGIPESS CONTACT DETAILS
Candidates can to the University through contact number or by visiting the University on given address:
Address: B-Block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi -110018
Contact number: 011-25624753
Email Id of the University: email@example.com
IGIPESS ADMIT CARD
Candidates can download the admit card for July session from the official website.
⦁ To download the admit card candidates have to fill their necessary details such as their application no., exam year, name, ETC.
⦁ Every candidate must carry the admit card at the exam centre otherwise entry will not be permitted.
⦁ The admit card consists of all information about the candidates’ roll no., exam centre, date
⦁ Along with the admit card candidates have to carry a valid Id proof like Aadhar card, passport size photo, PAN card, etc.
- The result of the entrance test will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute or on the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates should visit the website to remain updated for any kind of information.
- After the result declaration, selected candidates have to deposit the admission fees for their admission in the Institute.
Candidates can apply for the scholarship which is offered by the university for the talented and deserving candidates.
- Candidates whose financial conditions are not good can apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is also awarded to those candidates who are deserving and talented.
- Candidates who cannot afford books because of the financial condition can borrow from the library.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD category also gain some scholarship from Delhi University.
- Candidates should fill their aadhar card no. properly because the amount of scholarship will be to that account.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION IGIPESS Admission
Q-1 What facilities are available at IGIPESS for students?
Ans: There are facilities like medical room, sports complex, Gym, Canteen, Auditorium, Library, ETC.
Q-2 Is there any entrance exam conducted by the University?
Ans: Yes, the entrance exam is conducted every year for admission in UG and PG course.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about IGIPESS Admissions.