JET has started for UG & PG candidates. Jain University is a deemed university situated in Bangalore. The University is also known as Shri Bhagwan Mahavir Jain University (SBMJ).
The admissions are done based on separate Entrance Exam of the University. For more information about application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern read below-given details.
JET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES:
Application form commencement: 21st May 2020 for UG & PG
Last date for registration in PhD and MPhil: 6Th June 2020
JAIN UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS COURSES OFFERED:
The University offers various UG & PG courses for the candidates. Some are given below:
UG courses: – B.COM, BSc, BBA, BA, BMS, B.TECH, BCA, ETC all courses have various streams.
PG courses: – M.COM, MSc, MBA, MA, MCA, M.TECH, ETC all the courses have various streams.
JET APPLICATION FORM 2020:
- The JET Application form is available online for UG & PG course candidates.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully such as their personal information, Id proof, Date of Birth, ETC.
- The application form costs Rs.600 for all candidates.
- Candidates can deposit their application fee through a debit/credit card or other payment methods.
- Candidates should take out a print of their entrance exam application form.
JAIN UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
For UG course: Candidates should have 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidates should have mathematics as a compulsory subject for B.TECH. JEE eligible can candidates can also apply for the application form. Candidates have to appear for JET entrance exam also.
For PG course: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates with required marks in CAT/CMAT/XMAT are eligible for applying application form. Candidates have to appear for JET entrance exam also.
JAIN UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS ENTRANCE EXAM:
Jain University conducts JET every year to provide admissions to UG & PG candidates. JET is also known as JET UG & JET PG for UG & PG entrance exam respectively.
The test will be conducted online as well as an offline mode with the time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes. There is no negative marking.
EXAM CENTRES FOR ONLINE TEST:
There are many exam centres for those candidates who are not able to give an offline test at Bangalore, Karnataka.
Lucknow, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, New Delhi, Coimbatore, ETC.
JET RESULT OF 2020:
- The result will release soon through online mode.
- The result is announced by the University on the official website and an email is also sent to the candidates to inform about the result and merit list.
- Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their application no. and password.
- Candidates with required rank/marks will be eligible for the admissions.
- Eligible candidates should take a print out of their result for further procedure.
JET COUNSELLING SESSION:
- The counselling session will take place after the result announcement. According to the cut-off, eligible candidates can register for counselling session through online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents like valid Id proof, education qualifications, transfer, migration and character certificate, passport size photo, ETC.
- According to the candidate’s choice, the seat will be allotted to the candidates in their course if they are eligible for it.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about Jain Entrance Test.