KEE Application Form
The Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences will be conducting KEE 2022 to select the candidates for admissions into B. Tech and B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) courses. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the exam after successfully submitting their application form. The release of the application form and the conduction of the entrance exam both will be in online mode as per the given schedule. The candidates can find the complete details related to KEE 2022 here from this article.
- Marks of the candidate’s score in their class 12th exam will also be considered while granting admissions.
- The age of the applying candidates must not be more than 21 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Application form submitted before the last date and along with the application fee will only be considered.
- The candidates should submit their applications only online. There is no need to send the hard copy to the institute.
- Candidates who wish to withdraw their admissions will be provided a refund as per the policy of the institute.
KEE ELIGIBILITY CITERIA:
The following are the eligibility criteria for appearing in KEE 2022:
- For B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering): The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics scoring a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- For B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Food Processing Technology): A pass in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science with at least 60% marks is required.
- For B.Tech (rest others): Candidates with a pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 60% marks are eligible. In addition to this, those with a pass in the 10+2 vocational stream with any of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics scoring aggregate of 60% are also eligible.
- For B.Sc (Agriculture): The applicants should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology or with Agriculture subjects securing a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- For B.Sc (Horticulture): A pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology or with Agriculture or Forestry subjects with a minimum score of 60% is required.
KEE APPLICATION FORM:
- The candidates will be able to fill their KEE 2022 application form online. The application form is expected to be released in the month of October 2021 on the official website of the university karunya.edu.
- Candidates will first have to submit an expression of interest (EOI) form providing their basic details like name, email, mobile number, course, class 10th marks, etc.
- Application number and passcode will be generated after that, which can be used to fill the application form.
- Rest personal and academic details of the candidates are required to be entered in the application form.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photographs and signature in scanned format into the application form.
- After all the details are provided in the form, the candidates can submit it along with the application fee.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the filled-in application form along with them for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- and can be paid using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Stay informed of My Entrance Exam for more updates on KEE Application Form.