LNIPE Admission has begun for UG, PG and diploma course candidates. LNIPE or Laxmibai National Institute of Physical Education is situated in Gwalior which is a deemed university with various certified course.
The university offers avarious course in Science subject like B.P.ED (Bachelor of Physical Education and M.P.ED (Master of Physical Education). The university also offers Diploma courses in Yoga.
For more information about eligibility criteria, application form read below-given details.
LNIPE ADMISSION 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
Application form commencement: started
Last date for registration: 31st July 2020
LNIPE ADMISSION 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates should have 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks (for general and OBC category) & 45% (SC/ST/PH).
- Candidates who have participated in any International/zonal/Inter-School competition in any sports can also apply for the application form.
- Candidates with age 21-23 can also apply for the application form.
LNIPE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
- The application form has been released by the university online till 31st July 2020.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to fill their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
- The application form costs Rs.500 for all UG, PG & Diploma courses.
- Candidates can deposit their fees through a debit/credit or other payment methods.
- Candidates who will receive counselling letter have to register themselves through counselling form from the official website of the University.
- The counseling form cost is Rs.1000 for all candidates.
LNIPE ADMISSION ADMIT CARD:
- Admit card for the Exam will be available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates are required to fill their registration number and password correctly.
- Admit card will have all the important information of the candidate with the exam centre.
- It is necessary to carry the admit card at the exam centre otherwise entry will not be allowed to the candidates.
LNIPE ADMISSION RESULT:
- After the examination, the result is announced on the official website.
- An email is also sent to the candidates for informing about the result and the merit list.
- Candidates should fill their application no. and password correctly to see the result.
- According to this merit list, cut off is released and eligible candidates are called for the counselling session for their final admission in the University.
COUNSELLING SESSION 2020:
- After the announcement of merit list and cut off, only eligible candidates will be called for the counselling session.
- Candidates are required to carry a print out of the counselling invitation email and all the important documents, valid Id proof, passport size photo.
- After the verification of all documents, candidates are allotted seats in their respective course.
ACTIVITY KIT FOR CANDIDATES:
Candidates have to bring the activity kit after the selection and some extra clothes which will be used during the course.
Activity kit is different for different courses:
- Dress: Tracksuit, sports shoe & t-shirt.
- Equipment: Yoga Mat & shatkarma kit
- Clothing: Candidates have to bring their clothes & bedding.
FOR SPORTS COACHING:
- Dress: Tracksuit, Lower, sports shoe, vests, etc
- Equipment: Candidates have to bring sports equipment according to the sport they choose.
- Clothing: Candidates have to bring their clothes and bedding.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about LNIPE.