Manav Rachna university offered various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The university conducts its entrance exam named MRNAT ( Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) every year. The university has started releasing the application forms for MRNAT phase III. MY ENTRANCE EXAM will provide you all the details regarding this application to help the candidates fetch accurate information.
IMPORTANT DATES OF Manav Rachna University National Admission test 2020
|Filling of application form||30th May 2020|
|Last date of form filling||18th June 2020|
|MNRAT 2020 Exam Date||20th & 21st June 2020|
|Declaration of results||After a few days of entrance examination|
|Counselling Registration||July 2020|
|Admission||Within seven days of admission letter offered|
MNRAT Phase IV:
|Start of the filling-up of online application form||Started|
|The Last date of filling application form||22nd July 2020|
|MNRAT 2020 Exam Date is on||24th & 25th July 2020|
|Result declaration on||August 2020|
|Counselling Registration on||August 2020|
|Admission will be||Within seven days of admission letter offered|
|Verification of the Document||As per slot communicated|
COURSES OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2020
Necessary information for MRNAT PHASE III 2020
The exam will consist of two rounds:-
- Online exam– It will be an MCQ based exam with a duration of 1hour 30 minutes.
- Group discussion/ personal interview – it will be conducted to see the personality and communication skills of the candidates and will include personally related and subject-based questions. It’s mainly for postgraduate programs.
ADMISSION FORM FOR MRNAT PHASE III
- Visit the official website of the university and fill the application form.
- Candidates can apply for the online application without paying the application fees by getting a scratch card in admission prospectus purchased from the university website.
- MNRAT Phase III application form can be filled from30th May to 18th June 2020.
- The last date to fill the MNRAT II application form is till 21st May 2020.
- Candidates can register themselves and fill the required information.
- Then candidates have to upload their scanned signature and photograph in the required format and make payment and take a printout.
- Candidates have to scratch their cards and fill the code given on the specified place to get an exemption from the payment of application fee.
- Take the print out of the online application form as it is required in physical verification of the documents/enrolment process.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee via debit/credit card/net banking/e-wallets. Payments once initiated will not be refunded.
Result/Merit List for MRNAT PHASE III 2020
Manav Rachna University 2020 Result/Merit List will be declared after three days of the entrance exam. Candidates can download their results from the website.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for the upcoming process of counseling and admission.
Manav Rachna University 2020 Counselling
After admission confirmation, the counselling process will start within 3 days. This process will include the document verification of the candidates.
Candidates need to follow certain steps to process further:-
Step 1 – Book slot online for document verification.
Step 2 – Visit the campus of the university for verification of documents.
Step 3- Submit the original documents such as:
- 10thclass certificate
- 12thclass certificate
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Print out of online application form
- Scorecard (through which candidates are applying for admission)
- Passport size photograph
MRNAT 2020 PHASE III Exam Centers
Frequently Asked Question Manav Rachna University 2021
- How does Manav Rachna university take admissions?
Ans. Based on scores of MRNAT ( Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test).
- When is the MRNAT exam?
Ans. 20th & 21st June 2020
- What are the eligibility criteria for the MBA program at Manav Rachna university?
Ans. minimum of 55% in graduation degree in any stream.
- What are the eligibility criteria for the UG programs at Manav Rachna university?
Ans. pass 12th and a score of any national level exam or MRNAT 2020.