Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 will be released in the month of March by the Manipur HSLC Board. Candidates who are going to give their 10th exam this year, can download their Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 from the official site- bsem.nic.in.
Manipur HSLC exam dates 2021 IS expected to be conducted in April and May. The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) will conduct the Manipur 10th exams from 9 am to 12 noon as given in Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 . Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 will help the students to plan their study and prepare for the exam. Planning and completing their syllabus on time will help the candidates to reduce stress during their exam. Candidates are advised to complete their syllabus on time that is before the release of timetable. Candidates are also suggested that if they have not completed the syllabus yet, should hurry up and complete it as soon as possible.
|BSEM Class 10th Examination Starts Dates||First week of March 2021|
|Last Date of the BSEM Class 10th Examination||Last week of March 2021|
Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021
Manipur Board HSLC Time Table (Tentative)
Home Science/ Commerce/ Computer Science/ Higher Mathematics/ Thang-Ta/ Fine Arts/ Eshei Nongmai/ Man-Jagoi
Manipuri (MM)/ Bengali/ Mizo/ Paite/ Zou/ Hmar/ Tangkhul/ Nepali/ Thadou/ Kuki/ Maola/ Kom/ Vaiphei/ Ruangmei/ Liangmei/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Gangte/ Simte
Subjects In Lieu Of First Language
Elementary Hindi/ Additional English/ Elementary Manipuri (MM)/ Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
The Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 will be released in the month of March 2021 by the Board Of Secondary Education, Manipur (BSEM). Candidates can get an idea of the time around which they can expect the class 10th Board Exams to begin from the given tentative Timetable 2021.
Manipur Board Class 10th Subject’s List
- Social Science
- 1st Language– Manipuri (MM), Manipuri, Bengali, Mizo, Paite, Zou, Hmar, Tangkhul, Nepali, Thadou, Kuki, Maola, Kom, Vaiphei, Ruangmei, Liangmei, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gangte, Simte
- Elementary Hindi
- Elementary English
- Higher Mathematics
- Elementary Manipuri
- Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
- Manipuri (MM)
- Home Science
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Manipuri Jagoi
- Eshei Nongmai
How to download Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable?
The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (BSEM) will release the Time Table on its official Website in the PDF format. To check the same, steps are given below :
- Step 1 – Browse and open the official website of Manipur Board – www.bsem.nic.in
- Step 2 – Search link Manipur Board Class 10th Time Table 2021 on the homepage of the official website.
- Step 3 – Manipur Board class 10th timetable 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Step 4 – Time Table will be in pdf format, the student should download it and save it.
- Step 5 – It is also advised to the candidates to take a print out of the timetable for future reference.
Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021 Highlights
|Name of State Board||Manipur Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Examination||BSEM 10th Board Exam|
|Examination Type||State Board Exams|
|Status of Time Table||February 2021(tentative)|
|Exam Dates||March 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Manipur Board Of Secondary Education
The Board of secondary education, Manipur was established by associate degree Act of Manipur law-makers in 1972. By the amendment of the Act in 2004, besides the tutorial activities, the prescription of conditions for granting recognition of normal I and VIII were conjointly entrusted to the Board of education, Manipur.
At present 786 higher secondary schools (226 Government, three Government aided and 457 Private) are connected to the Board for certification at finish of the second stage i.e. class 10th. the colleges within the state are either managed by the government or by personal bodies. Besides the conduct of examination at the top of class 10th, the development of course of study and programme, preparation, printing, and distribution of textbooks for a category I to X are done by the Board.
Important points to Remember
- Duration of examination will be of 3 Hours.
- Candidates are advised to report to the examination centre at least 30 minutes prior. from the start of examination.
- Candidates will get an extra 15 mins to read the question paper only and during that time candidates will not be allowed to write the paper.
- It is compulsory to carry their admit card, otherwise, candidates will not be allowed sit in the examination.
- Candidates should not be found with any unfair means for writing the exam. If caught by the examiner student may not opt for the Manipur HSLC class 10th examination for the next 3 years.
- Candidates have to write the correct question number in the answer sheet while attempting that particular question as mentioned on the question paper.
- Calculators, watches, pagers, and other electronic gadgets are not allowed. Therefore candidates should not carry these items to the examination hall.
Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021-Preparation tips for students
- This crucial time must be utilized in focusing on their studies to complete the revision of the whole syllabus. This is the time when candidates can do a serious revision of their whole syllabus.
- Students must take Candidates can take help and guidance of their teachers to prepare well. They can practice last year’s question papers. Therefore, candidates must start their revision so that they may also get time to do repeated revisions.
- Doing revision, again and again, will make you know and rectify errors in your answers sheet. Also, it will enhance your writing and problem-solving skill.
- Be thorough with the HPBOSE 10th syllabus and try to cover all the topics from the syllabus. By doing this, candidates will get an idea of the important topics and pattern of the question paper. They should cover the whole syllabus at least one month before the start of the examination.
- Candidates must go through the Time table nicely to know the exact timing and dates of their HP Board 10th examination. They should be prepared well before the examination and go through the subjects beforehand which are tough and time taking.
- Candidates are suggested to clear all the doubts and be left with no confusion about each of the subjects.
- Candidates must solve the previous year’s question papers. This will help them to know the difficulty level of the question paper. Also, they will get to know the exam pattern and important topics.
We have provided you with all the necessary information regarding Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021.
For further details stay tuned to MyEntranceExam and Latest Updates on Manipur HSLC Class 10th Timetable 2021.
So go ahead and prepare well. GOOD LUCK!