MET ANSWER KEY
Manipal University is synonymous with excellence in higher education. The Manipal Group, a pioneer in higher education services with a 60-year-old legacy of excellence, also owns and operates campuses in Sikkim and Jaipur in India, and in Nepal, Malaysia, and Antigua, in the Caribbean.
The answer key of MET 2020 will consists of all the solutions of questions asked in MET, which is to be held from July 24 to August 7 for 1st and 2nd attempt. Through MET answer key, the candidates can check match the answers chosen by them. They can examine the number of correct and incorrect answers by them. However, the Manipal University will not publish MET 2020 answer key, but if released, a link will be provided. With the MET answer key, the candidates can calculate the approximate marks secured by them before the declaration of result. The MET solution key displays the performance of candidates, through which they will be granted admission to B.Tech seats.
Benefits of using MET 2020 Answer Key:
- Candidates will get an idea about their marks through MET 2020 Answer Key.
- They will also get an idea about the rank they will acquire in the examination.
- They can prepare the list of colleges they can apply for.
- From this, they can calculate their estimate marks, put it into rank predictor and assume rank.
- This rank would be compared to opening and closing ranks of various colleges.
- It would help decrease the chaos at counselling round.
- Various institutes will release their own versions of MET 2020 Answer Key, so quite naturally, they will differ in answers.
- Candidates must use the answer key with their own choice.
How to download the MET 2020 Answer Key:
- Candidates need to visit the main website of Manipal University
- An option to download the MET Answer Keys will be notified under the title ‘Online Entrance Exam’ soon after it has been released.
- In general there are separate answer keys for MET 2020 exam, candidates need to choose their question paper code to get MET 2020 Answer Key
- Once candidates have downloaded the MET 2020 Answer key they can match their answers.
- Candidates must take a note of the marking scheme of the entrance exam to calculate accordingly.
- Candidates can now get a general idea of their possibilities to get admission in the University.
How to Calculate Scores of MET 2020?
- The applicants will have to match the correct responses in the MET answer key 2020 with their recorded responses in the examination.
- Calculation of the scores should be done by following the marking scheme as set by the admission committee.
- The marks have to be totaled by the applicants to get the final score.