MGCGV Distance Education admissions have begun. The government of Madhya Pradesh established Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidhyalaya in 1991 which is situated near Chitrakoot on the bank of Holy River Mandakini.
The college provides many courses for UG and PG candidates along with some certificate for those candidates who want to take distance education across India.
For more information about eligibility criteria, application form, courses offered read below-given details.
MGCGV DISTANCE EDUCATION IMPORTANT DATES
Application form commencement: 25th July 2020
Last date of Registration: 31st July 2020
MGCGV DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSES AVAILABLE
The college provides various distance education programmes for the students such as:
⦁ MA History.
⦁ MA Philosophy
⦁ MA in Political Science
⦁ MA Sanskrit
⦁ MA Maths
⦁ MA Drawing & Painting
⦁ MSc Maths
⦁ MSc IT
⦁ M.Sc. Remote Sensing & GIS
⦁ BSc MATHS
⦁ BSc Biology
⦁ P.G.D courses and some diploma courses are also available at MGCGV distance learning.
MGCGV DISTANCE EDUCATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the application form because it is necessary for everyone to fulfil the eligibility criteria to take admission in their respective course.
- For UG Course: Candidates should have a 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board with required subject and marks.
- For PG Course: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with required subjects and marks.
- For PGD Course: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Diploma: Candidates should have a 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board with required marks.
MGCGV DISTANCE EDUCATION APPLICATION FORM
⦁ The application form will be available online at the official website of the college.
⦁ Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully and correctly until 31 July 2020.
⦁ Candidates have to fill their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
⦁ The application form costs Rs.1200 for all the candidates and after the last date of registration, candidates have to submit Rs.1700.
⦁ Candidates can deposit their fees through a debit/credit or other payment methods.
- Candidates are required to take the printout of their application form for further use in the admission procedure.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about MGCGV Distance Education.