MP ONLINE D.El.Ed 2021 : MP The Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh is the official authority that is responsible to conduct an admission procedure for the eligible applicants every year to provide admission to the eligible applicants into the Diploma in elementary education. However, the admission procedure is organized and managed under the Government District education and training department for biennial regular courses.
The notice intended for the mp deled (Diploma in Elementary Education) which comes under the guidance of the Government District Education and Training Department will be out as a result of the Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh State Board for the primary teachers in the state. It is a two years course, and selection will be done on a merit basis on the written test.
MP Online D.El.Ed. 2021 Important dates:
The important information related to the important events and Tentative Dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Online Application Forms||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Application Correction||4th week of June 2021|
|Choice Filling for 1st Round of Counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
|Admission for selected Candidates in 1st Round of Counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admission for waiting List Candidate in 1st Round||4th week of July 2021|
MP Online D.El.Ed. 2021 Application Form:
- MP D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form will be released on the 2nd week of August 2021.
- The Last to Submit Application Form is the 4th week of August 2021.
- Appear for the admission procedure, the applicants must fill and submit the application form.
- And for the reference of the applicants, the application forms have been made available for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure needs to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- Before filing the application form applicants are instructed to check all the information about the eligibility criteria set by the institution and instructions related to the application process.
- However, for the reference of the applicants, the information about the eligibility criteria and instructions related to the application process will be mention on the official website of the university.
- Official authorities will be responsible to update the above mention information on the official website for the reference of the applicants.
- Once all the above details are checked applicants need to start filling the application form.
- To fill the application form, applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university.
- After registration applicants need to fill in the necessary details in the application form (personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact details, parents details, etc).
- After that applicants need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Once all the details are successfully filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to submit the duly filled application form and also pay the application fee.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
- Aspirants can submit registration fees by online method only.
- He/she can use a Debit card, Credit card, and net banking methods.
- The information originates in the application form fee as said below.
- Registration form – Rs 50/-
- Choice Filling – Rs 100/-
- Edit Paid Registration Form – Rs 50/
MP Online D.EL.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- To appear for the admission procedure, one must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university.
- However, applicants should score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam if they belong to the general
- However, more than 45% of marks should be secured by the applicants who belong to the reserved category.
- The lower age limit decided by the official authorities for the applicants is not less than 17 years at the time of admission.
Reservation seats for MP D.El.Ed
Reservation seats for MP Online Category Reservation Percentage General or UR 50% Other states quota 25% OBC/SC/ST 50%
MP Online D.El.Ed 2021 Counseling Process
To provide admission to the eligible applicants, the official authorities will conduct counseling Official authorities will include different steps in the counseling session. To participate in the counseling, session applicants need to register themselves on the official website.
Applicants also need to select the choice of course and institution according to their preference. Once the registration process is completed, official authorities will conduct a seat allotment process for the applicants.
At the time of registration, applicants need to enter the necessary details in the application form. However in the seat allotment process authorities will allot seats to the applicants based on the merit list, choices filled in the registration process, and seats available in the institution.
Once the seats are allotted to the applicants, they need to report to the allotted institution for verification and confirmation. And then applicants also need to pay an admission fee at the time of reporting to the allotted institution.
Step-1 (Registration and Institution priority assessment)
- Firstly the candidate has to register through the official website and fill in all the necessary details and put the documents mandatory.
- Now the contender has to take college consistent with their preference from the ones available on the portal.
- If the applicant wishes to make convinced variations in his submission form they can do by getting on the manage option.
- Applicants have to take a printout of the specification and get it showed by the principal of the school. After the checklist has been verified by the principal the contender will get the seat in the individual college.
Step-2 (Seat Allotment)
Entrants will be selected seats based on merit and their choices. The allocation letter of the candidate will be generated by the body on account of the seat distribution.
After receiving the portion letter grounded on the choices made by the contender, the aspirant will get one more chance to upgrade his/her seat allotment.
Step-3 (Admission into Institution)
The entrant has to take the admission in the institution in the time limit cited in the allocation letter.
The candidate has to submit the attested documents along with the receipt of the fee paid. After the verification is completed the college will lock the seat. The admission of the candidate will be valid when his/her seat will be locked.
Step-4 (Waiting list)
A waiting list will be designed based on vacant seats in the regular allotment.
If after the issue of the first waiting list, the seats remain available. The institute will keep making a merit list grounded on the number of applications.
Q. Can modifications be made once, the application form is submitted? A. Yes, modifications can be done except in the Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and D.O.B.
Q.What is the age limit for D.El.Ed.? A. Candidates must attain at least the age of 17 years to be eligible.