MP Online D.El.Ed. admissions are conducted by the Ministry of the Education Department of Madhya Pradesh. The applications are released on the official website. In order to take admissions, candidates need to register on the website, fill the choice and appear for the counseling. The admission is based on merit list and there is no entrance exam conducted by the board for admissions.
MP Online D.El.Ed. Important dates:
|Registration commencement||17 June 2020|
|Registration Ends||30 June 2020|
|Counseling session for Round 1||4-9 July 2020|
|Waiting list for Round 1||12-17 July 2020|
|Counseling session for Round 2||19-22 July 2020|
|Waiting list for Round 2||26-31 July 2020|
|Counseling session for Round 3||3-7 Aug 2020|
|Waiting list for Round 3||9-13 Aug 2020|
|Counseling session for Round 4||17-22 Aug 2020|
|Waiting list for Round 4||27-31 Aug 2020|
MP Online D.El.Ed. Application Form:
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility of a particular course, they are applying, before filling the application form.
- The application can be submitted both online only.
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- The process involves registering to the University by providing necessary details like Name, Email address, Phone number, Address, and so on.
- Candidate should make sure they are providing a valid phone number and email address so they can easily be verified.
|Registration Fee||59 INR|
|Choice Filling Fee||118 INR|
|Form Correction Fee||59 INR|
Mode of payment : Credit card/debit card/ net banking/ UPI methods of payment can be used to fill the application fee. The mode of payment is to be online only.
MP Online D.El.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian and have attained 17 years of age.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate.
MP Online D.El.Ed. Counseling
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
- Candidates need to register for counseling on the official website once the merit lists are published.
- Candidates will be charged for counseling, fees are to be paid after a successful registration.
- There would be an option to choose the preferred academic program.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat in the process.
- Once the seat is accepted by the candidates, they’ll need to appear at respective colleges and verify the documents
Documents required during Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Scorecard of Entrance Examination
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
MP Online D.El.Ed. Waiting list:
If the seats remained vacant, waiting list is generated by the authorities. The merit lists keep on generating until all the seats get filled.
MP Online D.El.Ed. Participating Institutes:
- Govt District Institute Of Education & Training, Morena
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College, Baroda, Sheopur
- Dd Swami Mahavidhyalay, Ab Road, Morena
- Jai Shri Ram Jila Shikshan Prakhikhan Sansthan, Ab Road, Morena
- Jai Hind Vismil Education College, Ambah, Morena
- Lakshya Institute Of Education, Karahal, Sheopur
- Shree Sai Nath Shiksha Mahavidyalaya, Sanjay Colony, Morena
- Vidyawati College, Bti Road, Vikram Pura, Bhind
- Shivam Shiksha Mahavidyalaya, Porsa, Morena
Q. Can modifications be made once, the application form is submitted? A. Yes, modifications can be done except in the Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and D.O.B.
Q.What is the age limit for D.El.Ed.? A. Candidates must attain at least the age of 17 years to be eligible.