Rajasthan BSTC 2022: BSTC is an acronym for Basic School Teaching Course. The competitive examination is conducted at the state level by the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Banswara. Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Courses (BSTC) is conducted for admission of eligible candidates in D.El.Ed (General / Sanskrit) programme. Interested candidates can apply for the Rajasthan BSTC Admission 2022 and Comprehensive details about the examination are mentioned below:
BSTC 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Examination 2022|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into D.El.Ed (General)/ D.El.Ed (Sanskrit) course|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
BSTC Exam Date 2022:
|Notification Released||June 2022|
|Online application available from||June 2022|
|Last Date to apply||August 2022|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee||August 2022|
|Application Form Correction started from||August 2022|
|Admit Card Available||August 2022|
|Rajasthan BSTC Exam Date 2022||August 2022|
|Result announced||October 2022|
|Counseling Registration start||—|
|Counseling last date||—|
|College Reporting Last Date||—|
RAJASTHAN BSTC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- he candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Those who are domicile of Rajasthan can apply for the examination.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate should be 28 years.
- Candidate must have cleared their HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized educational board of Rajasthan OR ICSE / CBSE with at least 50% marks for General/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given age relaxation of 5%.
- The mode of the Exam will be offline( pen and paper).
- The question type will be objective type (MCQ).
- The Duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given, and no negative marking in the exam.
- The total number of Questions will be 200.
- The total marks for the exam will be 600.
There will be 4 sections:-
- Mental Ability will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Rajasthan General Knowledge will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Teaching Aptitude will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Language Abilities such as English will have 30 questions for 60 marks, Sanskrit will have 20 questions for 90 marks, and Hindi will have 30 questions for 90 marks.
RAJASTHAN BSTC APPLICATION FORM:
The application form for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2022 or BSTC 2022 is available in the online mode only. The Application Form has been released in June 2022 and the last date to apply will be in August 2022. Candidates must go through all the Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Application Form related details carefully before applying.
- Go to the official website and then fetch the application form.
- Fill in all the details of the application form carefully because a minor mistake may create big trouble later.
- Provide with all the requisite documents post scanning the documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Also, make the payment of the application form via various modes such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Examination fee for General and Sanskrit will be Rs 400/- and for Sanskrit or General, both will be Rs 450/-
RAJASTHAN BSTC SYLLABUS:
- Mental Ability: Analogy, Analysis, Relationship, Reasoning, Discrimination, & Logical thinking.
- Language Ability: Narrations, Articles, Prepositions, Spotting Errors, Comprehension, Kind of Sentences, Correction of Sentences, Sentence Completion, One-word Substitutions, Connectives, Vocabulary, Tense, Synonym, Spelling Errors, Antonym.
- General Awareness: Art, Literature Aspect & Culture, Geographical Aspects, Political Aspects, Historical Aspects, Economic Aspects, Folk Life, Tourism Aspects, and Social Aspects.
- Teaching Aptitude: Creativity, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Leadership Quality, Teaching Learning, Professional Attitude, Communication Skills, and Social Sensitivity.
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card has been released in August 2022. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Make sure that the admit card is the most important document for a candidate that he/she should carry at the exam center.
Steps to Download Rajasthan BSTC 2022:
- Visit the official site of Rajasthan BSTC.
- Then on the home page click on Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Admit Card link.
- After that candidates have to enter the login details and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
Steps to Check Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Result:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan BSTC i.e, https://predeled.com/
- On the Homepage click on the Result Link
- A new login page will open.
- Now Enter the login details.
- Then, click on the “Proceed” button.
- After this, the dashboard opens.
Those who qualify for the exam result will be invited for counseling. Kota University will fulfill counseling in two rounds. Download the allotment letter from the official website of the university. Carry letter and original documents at the office. Carry Marksheet of SSC and Intermediate, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and two recent Passport Size colored photos.Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about Rajasthan BSTC exam.