Rajasthan PTET is state level examination conducted by Government Dungar College for admissions into 2 years B. Ed. And 4 years integrated course of B. A. B. Ed. And B. Sc. B. Ed. The dates for the entrance exam have been rescheduled due to COVID Pandemic and the revised dates are mentioned below.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Important Dates:
|Commencement of Applications for Integrated courses||20 January 2020|
|Commencement of Applications for B.Ed. II year||23 January 2020|
|Applications Ends||02 July 2020|
|Last Date to Correct Applications||10 July 2020|
|Last date to change center for examination||24 July 2020|
|Admit card Availability||To be announced|
|Exam Date||16 August 2020|
|Results||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the online website to fill the application.
- The first step towards application is to register on the website.
- Candidates must use a valid email address and phone number for smooth verification.
- Subsequently fill in the detailed application form.
- Upload the documents and photographs.
Application fee: 500/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ Challan
Rajasthan PTET Eligibility Criteria:
- B. Ed. – Candidate should have cleared their Graduation with required subjects.
- B. Sc. B. Ed. – Candidate should have cleared their class 12 in Science stream with required marks.
- B. A. B. Ed. – Candidate must have passed Class 12 in any stream with required marks.
RAJASTHAN PTET EXAM PATTERN:
The exam consists of five sections I..e., Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness, Language.
|Pattern of questions||50|
|Medium of Language||Bilingual( English & Hindi)|
|Marks allotment||+ 3 granted for every correct answer and no negative marking|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
RAJASTHAN PTET APPLICATION FORM CORRECTIONS:
Candidates can avail the facility of correction the application form only if they have applied before the last date of applications. 10 July 2020 is the last date to correct the details in the form. However, the facility is available for a single time; correction can be made only once. Candidates need to visit the official site and visit the correction panel to make the changes. Candidates can log in via form number and other necessary details like DO.B , father’s and mother’s name.
RAJASTHAN PTET ADMIT CARD
- The candidate can download the admit card from the website.
- A dialogue box will appear to fill the application number.
- Subsequently, the candidate needs to fill the password for logging in.
- The admit card will contain details like Name, Roll no. , Examination timings, venue, the signature of the candidate, and photographs.
- It is compulsory to carry admit card to the examination hall along with government-approved identity proof.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
RAJASTHAN PTET ANSWER KEY:
The concerned authorities release the answer key of the exam on the official website. The answer key will be available to download from the website itself. The website will showcase all the set of question papers and the candidate can select set from there and download the answer key. Results and merit list are prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
Rajasthan PTET exam book recommendation:
- Rajasthan BSTC Paper 2018 Solution.
- Lakshya PTET Pre B.Ed.
- PTET BSTC Rajasthan GK.
- Rajasthan PTET GK Mock Test 01.
- Complete Guide for sure success PTET Rajasthan Paperback
Rajasthan PTET Merit list:
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- The scorecard will contain Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores, and All India Rank.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
Rajasthan PTET counseling:
- candidates need to register for counseling on the official website once the merit lists are published.
- Candidates will be charged for counseling, fees are to be paid after a successful registration.
- There would be an option to choose the preferred academic program.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat in the process.
- Once the seat is accepted by the candidates, they’ll need to appear at respective colleges and verify the documents.
- If the seats remain vacant after the first round of counseling, more counseling rounds will be arranged by the authorities and the notification will be issued to the candidates.
- The registration fee for counseling is 5000 INR
Documents required During Counselling
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Marksheet
- Scorecard of Entrance Examination
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
Q) Can corrections be made in the applications after the form is submitted? A) Yes, the applications can be corrected in the specific time period provided by the authorities i.e. 10 July 2020.
Q) The candidates with results awaited are eligible to apply? A) Yes, the candidates can apply but it is necessary to present the mark sheet at the time of counseling and document verification.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about Rajasthan PTET.