Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Nalhar: which is also known as SHKM MEWAT, is a Government College which is affiliated to Pt. B.D.Sharma University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak, situated in Nalhar, Haryana. The University was established in the year 2012. SHKM MEWAT is . SHKM MEWAT offers courses in MBBS AND MD.
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Nalhar Courses Offered:
- It is an undergraduate degree course whose duration is for 4 and a half years plus one year of compulsory rotating internship course. The course conducts theory as well as clinical training classes. The eligibility for this course is a qualifying 10+2 degree from CBSE or any equivalent educational board.
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD)
It is a post-graduation degree course which has the following branches –
- MD Microbiology
- MD Physiology
- MD/MS Anatomy
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Forensic medicine
- MD Social & Preventive Medicines/ Community Medicines.
This course is for a duration of 3 years and offers a full-time study mode. Eligibility for this particular course is a graduation degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Nalhar Admission Process :
- For the MBBS course, candidates can apply from their NEET UG Medical scorecard.
- For the MD course, students can apply through their NEET PG Medical scorecard.
SHKM MEWAT Facilities :
- Medical Support Systems
- Sports Complex
- Transport Facility
- Library & Information Center
- Practical Lab
For further details, stay tuned to MyEntranceExam