SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are preparing their selves for SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Entrance Examination) exam in 2020should have the idea of exam Pattern. SRM University is offering 7,000 undergraduate engineering seats in its four campuses-
- Ramapuram Part– Vadapalani
- NCR Ghaziabad
Exam pattern gives an idea to the candidates about time duration, number of question, number of marks each section will be comprise of and of course what are the subjects for the examination. Candidates can make appropriate strategy for attempting the exam in limited time.
Exam will be in online mode and consist of multiple choice questions.
Important dates: – Go through the schedule of SRMJEEE exam 2020.
Application form for NRI candidates
Last Date Of applying
Download Hall ticket
SRMJEEE 2020 Online (CBT) Test Dates
SRMJEEE 2020 test dates for lapsed/cancelled seats
Counselling (On Campus)
- Time Limit: – Exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes. And no extra time will be granted to candidates.
- Exam Mode: – Exam will be in online mode. Dates will be 1 April to 30 April 2020
- Number Of questions: – Following table shows the number of question along with marks.
Number Of Questions
- Negative Marking:-Earlier negative marking system was there. But now it has been removed completely.
Important Instruction that must be read by Candidates:-
- Candidates must be aware of how to use the computer as the exam is going to be in online mode. Candidates can practice for this online exam through mock tests that are available online.
- Candidates need to bring their hall ticket along with their ID proof at exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of written or blank paper inside examination hall.
- Candidates will get a blank sheet to do any kind of calculation or rough work at the time of exam.
- Candidates are advised to reach 30 minutes before the exam time.