TANCET 2021 will be conducted in May. TANCET or Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted at the state level by Anna University situated in Chennai, for all the candidates who want admission in Tamil Nadu’s college. This common entrance test is a gateway for many courses like M.TECH, MBA, MCA, ETC.
Through this candidates can get admissions in both Government and Non- Government colleges. For more information about eligibility criteria, application, syllabus, exam pattern form read below-given details.
TANCET 2021 IMPORTANT DATES:
Application form commencement: 1st week of April 2021
Last date for registration: 4th week of April 2021
Date of examination: May 2021
TANCET 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for PG course with required subjects.
Candidates have to appear for TANCET also and have to score required marks/rank to become eligible for the admission.
TANCET 2021 EXAM PATTERN:
⦁ The question paper consists of 115 questions of 100 marks with a time limit of 2 hours for M.E./M.ARCH/M.TECH and 100 questions for MBA & MCA.
⦁ The exam will take place through offline mode.
⦁ The marking scheme includes both negative and positive marking of +1 and -1/3.
TANCET 2021 SYLLABUS:
FOR MBA: The entrance exam question paper of MBA includes the following topics: – Passage comprehension, determining data sufficiency, grammar, common errors, ETC.
FOR MCA: The question paper for MCA includes following the topics: -Computer awareness, logical reasoning, quantitative ability, reasoning, ETC.
FOR M.E./M.ARCH/M.TECH: The question paper includes following the topics: It includes topics from Engineering Mathematics like Calculus, Determinants and matrices, Transforms and differential equations, ETC. and Sciences.
The TANCET exam is held on various exam centres like Erode, Karaikudi, Coimbatore, Vellore, Salem, Chennai, ETC.
TANCET 2021 RESULT:
⦁ TANCET result was released in June 2021 through online mode on the official website.
⦁ An email is also sent to the candidates for informing about the result and the merit list.
⦁ Candidates should fill their application no. and password correctly to see the result.
⦁ According to this merit list, cut off is released and eligible candidates are called for the counselling session for their final admission in the University.
- If Cut-off includes the minimum required marks for the candidate to become eligible for the admissions. The cut-off list is prepared according to the merit list.
- Candidates should score at least 50% of the marks obtained by the Rank 1st candidate.
- The candidate is eligible for the admission they are called for the counselling session.
TANCET COUNSELLING SESSION 2021:
- The counselling session will take place after the result announcement.
- According to the cut-off, eligible candidates can register for counselling session through online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents like valid Id proof, education qualifications, transfer, migration and character certificate, passport size photo, ETC.
- According to the candidate’s choice, the seat will be allotted to the candidates in their course if they are eligible for it.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more information about TANCET.