TNEA Admissions or Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is a Common Entrance exam conducted by Anna University for those candidates who want admissions in Engineering college of Tamil Nadu for UG course like B.TECH & B.E. Candidates with required marks/rank will be eligible for the admission in Engineering and Technology colleges.
The application form commencement has begun from May 2020. For more information about the Application form, Eligibility criteria, important dates read below-given details.
TNEA ADMISSIONS IMPORTANT DATES:
Application form commencement: May 2020
Last date of registration: 1st week of June 2020
Announcement of merit list: 4th week of June 2020
TNEA ADMISSIONS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2020:
Candidates should have 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates from other states can also apply for the application form.
Candidates should have Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
TNEA ADMISSIONS APPLICATION FORM:
- The application form for TNEA candidates was released on May 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to fill their personal information, 10+2 level qualification, valid Id, ETC.
- The application form cost is Rs.250 for SC/ST/PH and Rs.500 for other categories.
TNEA ADMISSIONS CUT OFF 2020:
- After the declaration of the result, the different cut off list is prepared by all the universities according to the maximum marks obtained by the student. All the candidates with required cut off will be called for the counselling session.
- Candidates for TNEA will be announced in June 2020 at the official website on TNEA.
- General and OBC category candidates have to score at least 35% of the marks obtained by the rank 1st
- SC and ST category candidates have to score at least 25% of the marks as obtained by the rank 1st
TNEA ADMISSIONS COUNSELLING SESSION 2020:
- After the announcement of merit list and cut off, only eligible candidates will be called for the counselling session. Counselling will be done in July 2020
- Candidates are required to carry a print out of the counselling invitation email and all the important documents, valid Id proof, passport size photo.
- After the verification of all documents, candidates are allotted seats in their respective course.
TNEA ADMISSION PROTOCOL:
After the counselling session candidates who are eligible will get admission in the college or university of their choice.
Candidates are required to carry all the important documents like valid Id proof, 10+2 qualification, admit card, transfer, migration and character certificate, aadhar card, passport size photos, ETC.
Candidates should fill all the information very carefully and correctly while filling the admission form finally.
Stay updated on MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more updates on TNEA.