TS PGECET stands for Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The entrance exam grants admissions into various courses such as Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate).
TS PGECET IMPORTANT DATES:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of March 2022|
|Commencement of online applications||2nd week of March 2022|
|Submission of online applications ends without a late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Submission of online applications ends with a late fee of|
|Rs. 500||1st week of May 2022|
|Rs. 2000||2nd week of May 2022|
|Rs. 5000||3rd week of May 2022|
|Rs. 10000||4th week of May 2022|
|Application Correction||3rd week of May 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||4 week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2022|
|Response Sheet Release||Last week of May 2022|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st week of June 2022|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2022|
TS PGECET APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates can visit the website to register.
- Subsequently fill in the detailed application form.
- Attach the documents and photographs mentioned in the guidelines.
- The application fee can be made online mode via debit, credit, or net banking.
- The application fee is 1000 INR which is non-refundable.
- Documents required for the application: 10th Class Marksheet, 12th Class Marksheet, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Print out the confirmation page, after successfully submitting the application, for future references.
- The applications for admissions through GATE should be filled separately.
TS PGECET COURSES OFFERED:
TS PGECET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
For ME/ M.Tech
- The candidate must possess a B.E/ B.Tech in relevant branch with 50% marks (45% for the candidates from reserved categories)
For M. Pharm/ Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) course
- The applicant must have a B.Pharmacy degree with 50% marks (45% for the candidates from reserved categories).
Note: The students going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2022 can also apply.
TS PGECET EXAM PATTERN:
- The examination will be organized online mode in two sessions, i.e. morning & evening.
- A total of 120 multiple choice objective-type questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be asked only in the English language.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- For each correct question, 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- No negative marks will be awarded for the incorrect answer.
TS PGECET ADMIT CARD:
- The candidate can download the admit card from the website.
- A dialogue box will appear to fill the application number.
- Subsequently, the candidate needs to fill in the password for logging in.
- The admit card will contain details like Name, Roll no. , Examination timings, venue, the signature of the candidate, and photographs.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
TS PGECET RESULTS:
- The results will be announced on the official website of the University and students can easily access it through the login credentials generated during the registration process.
- The scorecard will contain the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Scores, and All India Rank.
- Merit list is uploaded on the official website of the university and a message is also sent to candidates to notify about it.
TS PGECET COUNSELLING:
- The counseling first organized for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- Later on, the university will organize separate counseling for qualified candidates of TS PGECET 2022 for vacant seats.
- The counseling will be comprised of certificate verification, exercising web options & seat allotment.
- The certificate verification will be organized offline.
- The exercising web options & seat allotment will be through online mode.
- Candidates will appear in the counseling according to the rank.
- On the basis of the rank/percentile scores secured in the examination, the seats will be filled.
Official Website: https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/TSPGECET/
Q. Can we apply for the entrance through offline mode? A. No, the applications can be filled through offline mode only
Q.What are the centers for conducting exams? A. There are only two regional centers for exam-Hyderabad and Warangal
- What are the courses offered by TS PGECET?
Ans. ME, M.Tech., M.Pharmacy, M.Arch
- What is the alternative for TS PGECET?
- What is the mode for TS PGECET?
Ans. online MCQ exam
- What is the marking scheme for TS PGECET?
Ans. +1 for every right answer and 0 for the wrong answers
STAY INFORMED ON MY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MORE UPDATES ON TS PGECET