Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University (AKTU), Lucknow will carry out UPSEE counseling for admissions to the undergraduate courses in B.Tech/B.E. programs from corner to corner the state in June tentatively. Candidates who have eligible in UPSEE 2020 will be entitled to apply & appear for the counseling of UPSEE 2020. An only some days following the result declaration, the counseling course of action will be in progress. Merely doing well applicants will be necessary to take part in the counseling process.
The information of the UPSEE Counseling 2020 plan will be available on the official website. The allocation of the seats throughout counseling will be firmly based on the merit list & availability of the seats. Just the once the seats will be prearranged to the candidates, no changes will be acceptable. Candidates will have to register & testimony for document verification prior to filling their selections of courses & colleges online.
Following seat allotment, applicants have to verify their seats by shell out the admission fee. The UPSEE 2020 Counseling will be held in two stages followed by a particular phase for setting aside a group of students. Registration, on the other hand, must be complete only one time. Applicants who are non-UP candidates and have passed the qualifying exam from outside UP on the basis of their UPSEE 2020 merit can apply for 10% of the seats in private institutes allied to AKTU subject to rewarding the specified eligibility provisions.
Any available seats after counseling of the UPSEE 2020 wrap-up may be open to applicants on the foundation of their JEE Main 2020 Marks or their class XII performance. Applicants may confirm the whole complete process for UPSEE counseling 2020. To know more about, the fee structure, documents required for verification & others later in this article.
Schedule for UPSEE Counseling 2020
- Document verification, Registration starts from Mid June 2020.
- Option Filling Phase 1 commence from June 2020.
- Seat Allocation from Last Week 2020.
- Option Filling Phase 2 from July 2020.
- Seat Allocation starts from July 2020.
- Seat confirmation from July 2020.
- Seat Verification from July 2020.
- Online Registration for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants starts from July Second Week 2020.
- Option Filling from July 2020.
- Seat allocation July 2020.
- Online Registration for vacant seats for candidates of JEE Main, UPSEE, or class 12th marks from August 2020.
- Option Filling from August 2020.
- Seat allocation from August 2020.
Process for UPSEE Counseling 2020
Applicants have to register by submitting a bank draft of Rs 500 as counseling fee & reporting for document verification at the particular help centers. Applicants are required to carry the subsequent credentials in original certificates all along with one set of confirmed copies.
- UPSEE Rank Card 2020.
- UPSEE Admit Card 2020.
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable.
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness.
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside of U.P.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates.
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/physically handicapped as applicable.
- Other Documents required (only if applicable).
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable.