Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Admissions will be done on the basis of entrance test to conducted by UP government. The application forms were made available from 17 April 2020.The exam is conducted through online mode and the candidates who pass the examination are only given admissions to the course.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. IMPORTANT DATES
Applications Commencement : 12 Feb 20
Applications Ends: 6 March 20
Entrance exam: to be notified
Results: to be notified
Counseling: to be notified
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. APPLICATIONS
- Candidates need to visit the online website to fill the application.
- Visit the page named as B. Ed. Application.
- The first step towards application is to register on the website.
- Candidates must use a valid email address and phone number for smooth verification.
- Subsequently fill in the detailed application form.
- The application fee is INR 1500 which are made through online mode.
- The payment can be done through offline mode too by e-challan method.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate must have completed bachelor’s or master’s degree with 50% aggregate and for B. Tech. The candidate must have scored 55%.
- Candidates should be Indian.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Exam Pattern
- The exam comprises of 2 papers.
- Each paper is of 300 marks.
- Paper 1 is divided into General knowledge and a language of choice between Hindi and English.
- Paper 2 is divided into General aptitude and a professional subject of choice of the candidate.
- Each right answer grants 3 marks.
- Each wrong answer deducts
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. MERIT LIST:
- The results of the examination will be announced on the official website.
- A merit list will be published on the basis of scores.
- The candidates will have to appear for the counseling session for further admission process.
- If the seats remain vacant after first round of counseling, more counseling rounds will be arranged by the authorities and the notification will be issued to the candidates.
Stay informed to MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more updates on UP B. Ed. Admissions.