VITEEE COUNSELLING 2020: VITEEE Result 2020 will be released through online mode on the official website. The candidates will be able to check their VITEEE 2020 result by entering their credentials like: application number and date of birth.
Find all the events related to VITEEE 2020 here. We have covered all the important topics, for example, Important date, eligibility criteria, courses offered, application form, syllabus, results, counselling procedure and much more on-site MyEntranceExam.
Previously the counselling process was scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2020, but, due to COVID-19 pandemic, the authorities will release a new schedule soon on the official website.
VITEEE Counselling 2020
|VITEEE Counselling 2020||Yet to be announced soon|
|Number of Counselling rounds||2|
|Selection will depend on||Merit and branch preference|
At the time of counselling, the applicant or authorized blood relative should be present in person with all the relevant documents in original for verification. The candidates can attend the counselling for one time only.
VITEEE 2020 counselling important documents that will be required are listed below. The candidates must carry them as the documents are mandatory to carry in original along with two sets of photocopies while reporting for counselling.
- Counselling Admit card
- VITEEE-2020 e-Admit Card
- VITEEE Result copy.
- Class 10th mark-sheet for DOB.
- Class 12th mark-sheet of Qualifying Examination or Hall ticket (For candidates awaiting results).
- Category Certificate (For SC / ST only) for relaxation in eligibility.
- Domicile(nativity) Certificate for candidates from North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and the for relaxation in eligibility.
- The counselling fee as crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore, the DD is mandatory and without that candidates will not be permitted to attend counselling.
- Once the verification of all the documents will be completed, the candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- Then the candidates have to choose their desired programme and campus during counselling their turn of counselling.
- After choosing a programme, a provisional admission letter will be issued that will indicate the programme and campus and remember that, the change of campus or branch is not possible after admission.
NOTE: For the candidates who have not received the mark sheet of the qualifying exam before the date of counselling, should give an undertaking stating that if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms then will be considered forfeit for provisional admission.
VITEEE 2020 counselling fee
- Counselling fee of Rs 10,000 is to be paid by the candidates who are eligible and called for the counselling round.
- This fee will be adjusted in the tuition fee when a candidate joins the University.
- After the candidate locks their seat, then they have to submit the Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000.
- This will also include the counselling fee of Rs. 12, 000.
Stay Informed to MyEntranceExam latest updates and feature articles on VITEEE 2020.