Registration for VITEEE 2020
Vellore institute of technology located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India has received an overwhelming applicant due to its educational achievement which have been recognized by many public domain organisations. The main entrance for is same like joint entrance examination, but in this case it is vellore institute of technology engineering entrance examination (herein after referred as VITEEE). This examination offers students to appear for many engineering courses that are being accredited by the education board. Over thousands of aspirants are taking up this exam in the present campus established in Vellore and Chennai. Based upon the marks each student is allocated ranking system and are eligible to appear for counselling to choose their respective courses. The registration of VITEEE 2020 for this competitive exam VITEEE is often called up in the university website and will be made accessible in the month of November of each year. The participants are required to download the forms through online or offline mode and will be provided to amend the changes until period of 3 months. The registration of VITEEE 2020 fee for the application can be paid by card as well as demand draft.
Steps for registration of VITEEE 2020
- The official website should be accessed and logon process to be initiated
- In the next step, a new user portal will appear and fill the details carefully. Once completed, the use mail address will be received a secured password foe the applicant
- Upon obtaining the password, the user may have to again login to the online process with the registered mail id and password
- Further, the application form post completing the first step of registration will appear along with instruction on the screen
- The applicant should make a note of the respective instructions and start to fill up the online form correctly and carefully
- Prior filling up, a recent passport photograph and signature digitally or manually to be scanned and saved for online registration
- In the respective section, both the photograph and signature should be uploaded in the format instructed
- The application will be allowed make a transaction online and can also scan the DD copy with details to mentioned appropriately without any mistake. If any mistake, there will be a delay in processing the application.
- Finally, the application shall re check their details and need to finalise by clicking the submit button online
- At the end, application corresponding to applicant uniquely will be generated and the aspirant should take a copy for their reference in future.
Note: the photograph of the aspirant and signature should be in colour with in 10-100 kb of the file and must be in format of jpeg.
Finally, the admit card shall be downloaded from the website and used for examination purposes
For offline registration of VITEEE 2020
The application shall be brought from the post office or any mentioned domain provided in the website and should be duly filled critically and carefully.
This should be sent along with amount receipt to the admission office address of VIT university located at the address given in the form.
Prior, the DD should also have the applicant name address and reference number so as to process application tangibly