AP ICET 2021: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Results
AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Eligibility Test) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad providing Post Graduate Programmes such as MBA and MCA. Applications are welcome to apply for MBA & MCA courses are offered by the Andhra Pradesh State universities in distant mode. To produce highly qualified managers and computer savvy managers MBA and MCA courses are offered. AP ICET 2020 Application Form submission has been extended till 15 June 2020 COVID19.
AP ICET 2021 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Beginning of online application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Last date for submission (without late fee)||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission (with late fee)||1st week of April 2021|
|Application form correction||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||Last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of preliminary key||To be notified|
|Last date for accepting objection on preliminary key||To be notified|
|Result||1st week of May 2021|
|Counselling process||Month of August 2021|
AP ICET 2021 Application Form
The applicants, who want to participate in the AP ICET 2021 exam, will have to fill and submit the form online. The application forms will be provided online and shall be filled from last week of February. For the registration the following steps are given below:
- STEP 1: Personal Information
For registration, the candidates have to provide their personal information such as name, gender, email id, category, date of birth, etc.
After filling the form, an application number, and a password will be provided, which will be sent to their email id. Using the same, the candidates can log in to the official website.
- STEP 2: Qualification:
Applicants are required to give their qualification details such as exam name, year of passing, the name of institute, board/university name, etc.
Applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph in the formats specified. Then click on I AGREE.
- STEP 3: Programs and Fee Payment
The applicant is required to enter the course, and other information asked. They should also choose test centers for the exam.
Mode of payment: AP Online Centers / Mee Seva Centers, e-Seva Centers in AP, Online payment by Credit card or Debit card
. STEP 4: Confirmation
- The online application form fee is Rs.550/-.
- The applicant who pay their fee with the late fee. They have to pay Rs.550/- + Rs.2000/-.
- APSCHE in any circumstances will not refund the fee.
AP ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be Indian.
- Applicants should have minimum 3 Years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- At least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of reserved categories in 3 year of Bachelor degree.
- Applicants should have Mathematics Subject in 10+2 level.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Type of Question Paper||Objective Type|
|Duration of Exam||2.30 hours|
|Sections||Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Total no of Questions||200 questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
AP ICET EXAMINATION SYLLABUS:
APICET syllabus is prescribed by APSCHE and comprises important topics from Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability. Since the question paper for both MBA and MCA courses is common, the syllabus is also same.
- ANALYTICAL ABILITY:
DATA SUFFICIENCY: For example, in a given sum, two different data are given namely A & B To answer the question asked for if A is sufficient then A is the answer. Similarly if B is sufficient B will be the answer. If both A& B are required to solve the problem then C is the answer. Both A & B are inadequate then the answer must be D. Questions in this section are similar in pattern. Sequences and series, Analogies, of numbers and alphabets, completion of blank space using a: b:: c:d relationship, odd thing out, missing number in the series.
PROBLEM-SOLVING: Data are given in a Table, graph, Bar Diagram, Pie chart, Venn diagram or a passage, is to be analyzed and the questions about the data are to be answered. A code pattern in English alphabet is given. A word or a group of letters to be coded or decoded based on the given code(s). Calendar problem, Date, Time and arrangement problems, Blood relationships, Arrivals, seating arrangements, clock, problems symbol and notation, interpretation, departures and schedule.
- MATHEMATICAL ABILITY:
ARITHMETICAL ABILITY: Laws of indices, ratio & proportion, surds, numbers and divisibility, L.C.M and G.C.D, rational numbers, ordering, percentages, profit, and Loss partnership, pipes and cisterns, time distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- COMMUNICATION ABILITY:
- Vocabulary (Identification of vocabulary used in the day to day communication.
- Business and computer terminology (Identification of basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Functional grammar (Understand the use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts)
- Reading comprehension
AP ICET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit card using their application number and Date of Birth.
- Aspirants have to carry their admit card in the examination hall along with original id proof.
AP ICET 2021 Result
- Scorecard will be available through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates required to fill the registration number and date of birth to view the result.
AP ICET 2021 Counselling
- Counselling will be held after the declaration of result in the third week of July 2020.
- Those aspirants cleared the entrance exam, will be called for the counselling round.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the AP ICET 2020 entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Question AP ICET 2021
- What is the AP-ICET exam for?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Eligibility Test is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for providing admission in postgraduate programs like MBA and MCA.
- What is the last date to fill the application form for the AP-ICET exam?
Ans. Last week of March 2021
- What is the fee for an application for the AP-ICET exam?
Ans. 550 Rs.
- What are the sections for the AP-ICET exam?
Ans. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on AP ICET 2021