ATMA 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
What is ATMA ?
ATMA- AIMS test for Management Admissions is a similar aptitude test that is conducted Pan-India by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), which is the largest network of Management Schools in India that offer Post Graduate degrees in Management. It has a network of around 700 B-Schools throughout the country and is the largest of such networks. ATMA is recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) as one among the six approved tests to gauge the eligibility of a candidate to pursue Post Graduate management education. It is a national level entrance examination that takes place in many cities around the country. The examination occurs five times in a year- January, February, May, June and August. ATMA test scores are accepted in renowned B-Schools across India. ATMA 2020 Registration has been extended till 23 May 2020 for May session.
ATMA 2020 Important Exam Dates
The important dates have been released by the respective organizing body.
Dates for May Session:
|Registration Starts||12 February 2020|
|Registration Closes||23 May 2020|
|Closing of Payment Gateway||23 May 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application Form||24 May 2020|
|Admit Card||24 May 2020|
|Exam Date||24 May 2020|
|Result Declaration||29 May 2020|
For July Session:
|Commencement of Registration||First week of June 2020|
|Closing of Payment gateway||Third week of June 2020|
|Closure of Registration||Third week of June 2020|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||Third week of June 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of July 2020|
For August Session:
|Commencement of Registration||Last week of June 2020|
|Closing of Payment gateway||Last week of July 2020|
|Closure of Registration||Last week of July 2020|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||First week of August 2020|
|Exam Date||First week of August 2020|
ATMA APPLICATION FORM AND REGISTRATION
The applicants, who want to participate in the ATMA 2020 exam, will have to fill and submit the form online. The application forms will be provided online and shall be filled by the respective date given above . For the registration the following steps are given below:
- STEP 1: Personal Information
For registration, the candidates have to provide their personal information such as name, gender, email id, category, date of birth, etc. by visiting the official website www.atmaaims.com
After filling the form, an application number, and a password will be provided, which will be sent to their email id. Using the same, the candidates can log in to the official website.
- STEP 2: Qualification:
Applicants are required to give their qualification details such as exam name, year of passing, the name of institute, board/university name, etc.
Applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph in the formats specified. Then click on I AGREE.
- STEP 3: Fee Payment
There are two modes available for paying the application form fee. i.e. Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Bank Transfer.
- STEP 4: After confirmation successfully, the applicants have to take two prints of the completed Application Form.
Application Fee of ATMA 2020
- The application form fee for ATMA is Rs. 1298 /-.
- Under any circumstances once the applicant has paid the application form fee it is non-refundable or non-transferable to the applicant.
Concession in Registration Fee
- 50 per cent Fee Concession is allowed for the Students from the North East States
- 25 per cent Fee Concession is allowed for the Female Candidates
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should have secured at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in Final Year of their graduation are also eligible for application.
- The minimum permissible age limit is 21 Years.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total time||180 minutes|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Marking||+1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
The applicants can attempt the paper in a better way.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-I||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-II||30|
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
Analytical Reasoning Skills
Reasoning, Course of Actions, Strong/weak Arguments, Analytical Reasoning, Linear Arrangements, Statements Arguments, Sequencing, Matrix Arrangements, Number Series, Analogy Test, Blood Relationship Test, Coding and Decoding, Inferences, Statements and Conclusion, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Symbol Based Problems, Direction and Distance, Ranking Tests, Statements Assumptions.
Arithmetic, Algebra, Data Interpretation,Modern Maths, Geometry, Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Speed Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit Loss, Percentages, Pipes & Cistern, Mensuration, Quadratic & Linear Equation, Line graph, Pie Chart Bar Graph
Grammer, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Jumbled Sentenced, Sentenced Completion
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released on 21 May 2020.
- It will be released on the official website of the ATMA through online mode.
- The admit card will be available to those candidates who have correctly fill there form and pay the application fee.
- No candidate will be permitted to sit in the exam without hall ticket.
- Aspirants have to carry one photo id as proof during exam day.
- Aspirants can download their admit card by visiting on official website of ATMA.
ATMA 2020 Result
- The result will be declared on 29 May 2020.
- Candidate can download the scorecard from the official website using a login id and password.
Frequently Asked Question ATMA 2021
- What is the ATMA exam for?
Ans. It is one of the six approved tests for a candidate who wants to pursue Post Graduate management education.
- How many times is ATMA conducted in a year?
Ans. 5. January, February, May, June, and August.
- What are the fees for the ATMA exam?
Ans. 1298 Rs
- What are the eligibility criteria for the ATMA exam?
- 50% of aggregate marks in graduation.
- minimum age is 21 Years.
Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on ATMA 2020.