BITSAT 2020: Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Find all the Events related to BITSAT 2020 (Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani) here. We have covered all the important topics, for example, dates, eligibility criteria, courses offered, application form, syllabus, results, counseling procedure, and much more on-site MyEntranceExam.
BITSAT 2020 exam will be conducted by Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani on 6-10 August 2020. The entrance exam gives an opportunity to get admission in universities variously located states. This is a university-level entrance exam held every year to offer admissions into various Integrated First Degree Programmes. Admission will be offered to the candidates into B.E, B.Pharm, and M.Sc programs after qualifying this admission test.
This University is one of the most reputed education centers in India. Students who desire to get admission should fulfill the qualification criteria and rank can get admission in this university.
BITSAT 2020 Details
- Conducting Institute: Birla Institute Of Technology And Science, Pilani
- Exam Name: Birla Institute Of Technology & Science Admission Test
- Commonly Known as BITSAT
- Mode Of Examination: Online
- Exam Category: Undergraduate
BITSAT 2020: Important New Dates
Application form release
11 January 2020
Last date to submit the application
11 May 2020 (Extended)
Application correction window
15 – 20 May 2020
Slot booking by candidates
10-July-2020 to 16-July-2020
Release of hall ticket
23-July-2020 to 10-Aug-2020
6-Aug-2020 to 10-Aug-2020
9 am to 12 pm
2 pm to 5 pm
Apply for admission with 12th board marks and preferences
25th July – 16th August 2020
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure that they read the eligibility criteria that they can apply for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2020 include the following conditions. Applicants must read it to avoid any fallacy.
We have given all the details related to the Eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates must have passed their high school examination with the subject’s physics, mathematics, and chemistry/biology/biotechnology.
- Candidates must have passed their high school examinations with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
- BITSAT 2020 application form will be available in online mode.
- Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for the application procedure.
- The Application form will be available on the official site of the university.
- Candidate needs to fill their personal details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click Confirm.
- They need to pay the application form fees online through credit card/debit card / net banking.
- At last, take a copy of the application form for future use.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form Fee
|Male candidates||Rs. 3300/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
|If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center||$ 90 (Rs. 6300/-).|
BITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the BITSAT 2020 exam includes information about the number of questions in the test paper, marking system, mode of the examination, and time duration of the exam. Applicants must be aware of the exam pattern of BITSAT 2020. The exam will be online that is a computer-based exam. In an exam, there will be four sections as given below.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions|
|3||Mathematics / biology||45|
(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- The exam duration will be three hours.
- Three marks will be awarded for every right answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BITSAT 2020: Salient Features
- The candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the monitor and the candidate submits his answers through the use of keyboard or mouse.
- The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the test, conducted at several centers in India, during May(Aug 2020) every year.
- The score is made available to the candidate on the screen immediately after the test and thus is designed to be transparent. Students can even take a printout of their scores the next day of their test date from the website for any further usage.
- A sample test will be made available to the registered candidates at the BITS admission Website on which he/she can practice as many times as desired during March-April every year.
- The questions are selected at random from a large question bank. Different candidates will get different question sets, but of the same difficulty level and content.
BITSAT 2020 Desired Slot booking
Candidates should note that once the BITSAT slot is booked and the date and time reserved, any requests for change in the same will not be entertained. The slot booking process for BITSAT is on a first come first serve basis. Thus, aspirants are advised to book their slots as soon as they can. Also, requests for change in allotted BITSAT test centers will not be entertained.
The slot booking 2020 has been announced and now it will be conducted from July 10 to 16.
How to apply for a slot booking
Candidates who want to book their slot need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1) Log in to the official website
Aspirants who will successfully fill and submit their BITSAT application form.
2) Select the BITSAT Exam Centre
After candidates login successfully on the admission portal they will need to select their BITSAT 2020 exam center. The test center selected by them once would not be changed later under any circumstance.
3) Select the Exam Date
Next, candidates can select the test date as per their preference
4) Select the Exam Slot
Finally, aspirants need to select their BITSAT test time before they complete their slot booking process. BITSAT 2020 exam scheduled is to be conducted in two slots:
- Slot 1 – 9 am to 12 pm
- Slot 2- 2 pm to 5 pm
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available ONLINE.
- After the application process is completed then the candidate can download the admit card by login using the application no /email id.
- If a candidate will forget to take the admit card with them during the examination will not be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.
BITSAT 2020 Result
- The University will declare the results of the engineering entrance exam on its official site.
- The candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official page by login with their email id/application number.
- Candidates will be required to take printouts of their results for the admission process.
- The conclusion will state the score and the worth of the participant.
- The score will be calculated on the basis of the marking scheme of the university, while the merit will be conducted on the basis of the marks secured in the test.
BITSAT 2020 Counselling
- The counseling of BITSAT 2020 will be conducted by Birla Institute Of Technology And Science, Pilani.
- Counseling will be conducted for the merit holders.
- For the counseling, the call letters will be distributed on the official sites of the university after the declaration of the results.
- Documents required for the counseling are the 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet, domicile certificate, and other documents.
The public is advised not to fall prey to misinformation and fake admission offers. CLICK HERE for more details.