JEE Main Entrance Exam 2021:
JEE Main Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form has been re-opened from 19-24 May 2021. Joint Entrance Exam is an annual two-tier engineering entrance exam. It is an objective type intricate entrance exam. If an individual yearns \ for admission in IIT and NIT’s, then he/she has to appear in JEE Mains, qualify for JEE Advanced and hence tackle JEE Advanced but with sky-touching percentiles in order to fulfil their ambitions.
IIT had the lowest admission rate of 2% (approximately) which ultimately makes it one the most difficult exams to crack and thus increasing the crave for IIT’s more. Moreover, this exam is conducted offline as well as online and does not have compulsion on appearing for either of them. Also, Two lakh applicants qualified for JEE Advanced and thus coming real close to their aspirations. Scroll down for further details and dates for JEE MAINS and ADVANCED 2021.
JEE Main Entrance Exam 2021 Dates
- JEE Main 2021 Application Form has been re-opened by NTA on May 2021.
JEE Main 2021 April exam will be held between July 18-23 in CBT (Computer-based test) format announced by the HRD Minister, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal on May, 2021.
JEE Main 2021 application form availability
Last date to apply for JEE Main 2021
06-Mar-2021 (6 pm)
Last date to pay for JEE Main 2021
06-Mar-2021 (11:50 pm)
Application/Image correction window
March 2nd week 2021
Image correction window
March 2nd week 2021
JEE Main 2021 exam dates
15-Mar-2021 to 18 Mar-2021
ADMIT CARD: Generally Admit cards are available a week before an exam is held.
JEE MAIN 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- All the applicants must have attended and passed the 10+2 Examination [ with 45℅ for general candidates and 40℅ for reserved candidates) from a recognised board or equivalent qualification is necessary to meet the criteria.
- Compulsory Subject: Must have passed 10+2 with PHYSICS & MATHEMATICS as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Arch Aspirants [candidates applying for AAT] must have studied MATHEMATICS as a compulsory subject along with 50℅ Marks in total 5 subjects.
- 10+2 passing year: Applicants must have passed their Class 12th examination in 2015, 2016 or 2020 but for the candidates appearing in 2021 are eligible only if their result is declared before JUNE 2021.
- Of Subjects: The applicant must have studied and passed at least five subjects in 12th class examination.
- ATTEMPTS: JEE Aspirants are allowed only THREE ATTEMPTS but there might be relaxation for Category candidates confirm with the official website of JEE-MAIN 2021
- Aspirants with 3YR DIPLOMA also ELIGIBLE for JEE MAIN & ADVANCED.
Aspirants must understand the difference between the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for appearing in the exam and affirmation (admission form).
JEE MAIN 2021 REGISTRATION PROCESS:
It should be observed that last date to apply and upload an image for the registration is March 2021, as per the notice on an official site of JEE MAIN 2021. Moreover, the last date to pay the fees is march 2021 (It should be noticed that payment will be accepted and accessible during the bank working hours.
Moreover, while filling up the details in an application form, a candidate has to choose four main cities out of JEE MAIN EXAM CENTER.
JEE MAIN 2021 Syllabus:
JEE MAIN 2021 Syllabus is comprised of 5 sections in which PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MATHEMATICS are an essential part of the examination. NTA, the directing authority for JEE MAIN 2021 will issue a syllabus later on. Although, the aspirants of JEE MAIN can browse the present syllabus of JEE MAIN 2021 through current year’s present modules.
JEE MAIN 2021 EXAM PATTERN :
JEE MAIN 2021 paper 1 for B.TECH
The first Section comprises of PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and MATHEMATICS.
|SUBJECT||TOTAL NO.OF QUESTIONS||MARKS PER QUESTION|
The total no. of questions and Marks per question is symmetrically distributed throughout PAPER 1.
- 4 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Unfortunately, there’s negative marking as well –1 the marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No Marks will be given for Blank or left out answers.
- The mode of examination is online as well as online.
- Online examination will be held through Computers via Allotted Exam halls with Internet connectivity.
- Duration for the entrance exam is Precisely 3 hours an 4 hour for disable candidates.
NOTE: JEE MAIN EXAMINATION PATTERN follows objective question and answers pattern.
Candidates have to opt one correct answer out of the four choices given in the question paper.
Also, it has a NEGATIVE MARKING which proves to be one of the hurdles of JEE MAIN & ADVANCED.
EXAM PATTERN – PAPER 2 for B.ARCH and B.PLAN
- B.ARCH MARKING SCHEME
|Subject||Total question||Total Marks|
2)B. PLAN MARKING SCHEME
|GENERAL APTITUDE TEST||50||200|
|PLANNING SECTION||25 Including Written Passage||100|
- The B.ARCH Paper comprises MATHEMATICS APTITUDE TEST which will be computer-based whereas and DRAWING TEST will be conducted pen and paper only.
- The B.PLAN Paper comprises MATHEMATICS GENERAL APTITUDE and PLANNING TEST.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours and one hour extra for disable candidates.
The JEE MAIN EXAM is conducted in nearly 125 major cities of India. Also, the International Centre for the same is Bahrain, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Singapore and Sharjah.
JEE MAIN 2021 Admit Card will be notified soon. JEE MAIN Aspirants have to download the hall ticket by entering the Application Number and Password which will be provided to them after registration via Emails and messages on their provided Contact numbers.a
Moreover, the candidates are required to verify their mobile no. And scanning / uploading of 10+2 mark sheet.
States granted permission to pursue admission of the candidates on the basis of the JEE MAIN Percentile is given below:
Various Reputed and private institutions acknowledge the Percentiles scored in JEE MAIN for UG courses. Total number of INSTITUTES PARTICIPATING in JEE MAIN is – 31 NIT’s ,25 IIT’s and 28 GFTI’s
JEE MAIN 2021 RESULT
JEE MAIN 2021 Result will be notified on the official website. This Result assimilates PAPER 1 and PAPER 2.
JEE MAIN 2021 COUNSELLING
THE COUNSELLING for the JEE is conducted or headed by JOINT SEAT ALLOCATION AUTHORITY (JOSAA). All the candidates who will qualify JEE Main and meet the cutoff will be eligible to participate in the JoSAA counselling.
Process of COUNSELLING is as follows:
- Online Registration for counselling
- Online choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment
- Payment of fees
- Reporting to the Counselling centre or Reporting Centre (RC)
- Reporting to the Allotted Institute.
JEE MAIN 2021 ALLOTMENT is based upon the results of JEE. The Qualified candidates are allotted the course and college as per the requirement and availability of seats on the spot. JEE COUNSELLING session is held along the JEE ADVANCED by JOSAA.
JEE MAIN 2021 ANSWER KEY is released online within a fortnight. Each and every candidate who applied and Appeared for the exam have access to the answer key which can be downloaded from the official site.
Nearly 15lakh students apply for JEE MAIN EXAM each year and these numbers have been increasing and Aspirants start preparing themselves from 11th or 12 the class for the same. Moreover, the competition is very high and so is the ratio of being qualified for the exam and appearing for the same.
Frequently Asked Question JEE MAIN 2021
- What is the JEE main exam for?
Ans. JEE mains is a national level exam for admission in an engineering degree course.
- What are the other courses a candidate can get admitted into by JEE main?
Ans. B.Arch, B.Plan are the courses other than engineering into which one can take admission into by JEE mains exam.
3. What topics are there for JEE main engineering course exam?
Ans. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are the 3 sections for the JEE mains exam.
4. What is the marking scheme for the JEE main exam?
Ans. Jee mains exam has a negative marking system where +4 marks are awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
5. Who conducts JEE every year?
Ans. National Testing Agency
6. Is there reservation criteria for JEE merit list?
7. Is there any 12th marks criteria for JEE mains?
8. What is the marks weightage for each section for JEE mains?
Ans. 25 questions for each section with 4 marks for each question
“Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on JEE MAIN 2021.”