RMAT 2020 – Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result
RMAT (Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test) is a state-level entrance examination conducted for the admission of MBA courses. RMAT entrance is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University exclusively for the domiciles of Rajasthan. Students of other states in India cannot participate. It is conducted to improve the quality of the aspirants for MBA courses.
RMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has prescribed the eligibility criteria of RMAT 2020. Before filling RMAT 2020 registration form candidates must fulfill the following factors of RMAT 2020
- Applicants should have Rajasthan domicile.
- Applicants should have passed degree examinations of any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. For SC/ST & OBC candidates the aggregate marks should be 45%.
- Final year degree students can also apply for the entrance examination.
- Ex-serviceman quota will be considered only if the ex-serviceman is of Rajasthan origin.
- Those candidates who are having 5 years of teaching experience as full-time faculty in management institutes approved by AICTE or university or those who are having mining of 5 years of post-qualification work experience at managerial level are eligible to appear for the exam.
RMAT IMPORTANT DATE
|Starting of application form||Available now|
|Last date to registration|
June 20, 2020
|Last date for receipt of application form||June 22, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||June 23, 2020|
|RMAT 2020 (June session)||June 27, 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
RMAT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Application forms should be downloaded from the website www.rtu.ac.in
- Before filling an online application form, candidates need to register first to create User ID and Password.
- Applicants should fill in the personal details asked for along with the requisite degree marks.
- Final year students can mention their status and a certificate to that effect should be enclosed.
- After completing the application, the applicants should pay the registration fee Rs.1,000 online or should enclose a demand draft for the amount.
- Applicants should send their filled in applications along with registration fee payment either online payment confirmation copy or demand draft with the following attested copies of certificates.
Steps to fill application form 2020
Step 1- New Candidate to create Login credentials (By providing essential documents)
Step 2- Already Logged in candidates need to complete the process of filling online RMAT application form
- Fill RMAT application form
- Uploading images
- Make payment
- View final application
Step 3- Check the status of the application
Step 4- Download the admit card
How to Fill RMAT application form 2020 (June session)
Step 1- New candidates need to create login credentials
- New candidates need to visit the official website of (Click here)
- Fill all the details to create login credentials. Candidates should have a valid Email ID for applying online.
- Now click on the “Submit” button. (Once the information filled here will not be changed).
- The confirmation of registration will be sent on the entered email ID.
- Note: Note down the Email ID and Date of Birth (DOB). It will be used to login to the website to fill the RMAT application form.
Steps to fill application form 2020(Offline)
Step 1 – Visit the official website of AIMA
Step 2 – Now click on “RMAT registration” and fill all the basic details.
Step 3 – Now the system will generate a login ID and password.
Step 4 – Now re-login by using credentials
Step 5 – Now the screen will display the application form.
Step 6 – Now take a print out of application form by clicking on the “Print” tab
Step 7 – Start filling the application form manually
Step 8 – Pay the amount of application fee via Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1500 and send it to the below-mentioned address.
RMAT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Certificates of 10th
- Mark sheets of undergraduate examination
- Certificate from the institution in case of final year students
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Two self-addressed envelopes
- Two self-addressed postcards.
RMAT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS:
- Quantitative 2. Reasoning 3. Data interpretation & Reasoning 4. English 5. General knowledge & Banking Awareness.
- QUANTITATIVE: Geometry lines, angles, triangles, spheres, rectangles, cube, cone, etc. Ratios & Proportions, percentages, In-equations, quadratic and linear equations, algebra, profit and loss, averages, percentages, partnership, Time-speed-distance, work and time, number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric progression, arithmetic progression, arithmetic mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean, median, mode, number base system. BODMAS, mensuration, allegation & mixtures, work, pipes and cisterns, simple interest and compound interest, set theory, Venn diagram, installment payments, partnership, clocks, probability, permutations and combinations, topics like trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial expansion, Coordinate geometry, logarithm, Calendar, Maxima and Minima Progression, Surds, indices, and complex numbers.
- DATA INTERPRETATION: Data interpretation based on texts, graphs, and tables.
- REASONING: Graphs, column graphs, line charts, pie chart, area graphs, Venn Diagram, critical and visual reasoning, assumption premise, conclusion, assertion and reasons, statement and assumptions identification, identifying valid inferences, identifying strong arguments and weak arguments, statements and conclusion, cause and effect, identifying probably true or false, definitely true or false, linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, puzzles, syllogisms, functions, family tree identifying relationship among a group of people, symbol-based problems, coding and decoding, sequences, finding next number.
- ENGLISH: Comprehension of passage or poem, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, context usages, analogies, antonyms, fill in the blanks, jumbled paragraph with 4 or 5 sentences, a jumbled paragraph with 6 sentences first and last fixed. Sentence correction, the usage of foreign language words in English, sentence completion, sentence correction, the odd one out, idioms, one-word substitutions, different usages of the same word.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & BANKING AWARENESS: Current affairs, the punch line of companies, top officials of big companies, major corporate events.
- Famous award & prizes
- World records
- Books & authors
- Science, history, geography, international organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues, sports, finance, automobiles, entertainment, politics, etc.
The duration of the Examination will be 150 minutes and all the questions will be of objective type only. There will be no negative mark for wrong answers and hence students can attempt as many questions as possible within the stipulated time.
Exam Pattern of RMAT 2020
|Nature of Questions||Objective type (MCQs)|
|Number of sections|
Two sections, namely
|Time duration||1.5 hours (90 Minutes)|
RMAT EXAMINATION CENTRES:
RMAT Admit Card 2020
The All India Management Association (AIMA) will release the admit card. Successfully registered candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website of AIMA. While accessing the June session admit card, candidates need to use their login credentials such as User ID and Password. Without admit card 2020 and one of the following valid photo ID proof, candidates are not allowed to appear for the RMAT entrance test.
Any one of the following ID proof needs to carry on the day of the exam
- PAN Card
RMAT 2020 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- RMAT examination will be held once in a year during May.
- Rajasthan domiciles only can apply. Other state students cannot apply.
- Payment of registration fees can be done either online or by demand draft.
- Admit cards will be sent to the address given by the candidates.
- Along with admit card candidates should carry one identity proof when attending the examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam center at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. As applicants will not be permitted to the examination hall fifteen minutes before the start.
- It is mandatory to carry the RMAT admit card with valid ID proof on the day of the exam.
- If candidates have any query regarding RMAT 2020, then in such case they can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. No fax, phone calls or conventional mail will be entertained.
- Any queries or clarifications required can be addressed to the web address www.rtu.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Question RMAT 2021
- What is RMAT for?
Ans. It is for admission into MBA courses in Rajasthan and only for residents of Rajasthan.
- What are the criteria for the RMAT exam?
- have Rajasthan domicile.
- minimum of 50% aggregate marks in degree and 45% For SC/ST & OBC.
- What is the RMAT exam date?
Ans. June 27, 2020
- What is the application fee for the RMAT exam?
Ans. 1000 Rs.
“Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on RMAT 2020″