Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA) established in the year 1991 a non-profit institution by Mr A.G.Krishnamurthy at Ahmadabad. It is an autonomous marketing institution. MICAT 2021 is conducting entrance exam for top business schools in India, twice a year for MICA’s flagship course Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). It is the university level entrance examination. The aspirants must have valid scores of any one of the entrance examination( CAT, XAT, and GMAT) to get admission. Its object is to bring out the best talent of the students in the field of logic, reasoning, lateral thinking, general awareness, linguistic comprehension, marketing strategy. India has many fast-growing fields like banking, insurance, export-oriented companies and so on.
MICAT IMPORTANT DATES:
|Events||MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Registration opens||7 October 2020||26 November 2020|
|Registration close||25 November 2010||20 January 2021|
|Admit card release||2 December 2020||27 January 2021|
|Exam date||5 December 2020||20 January 2021|
|Result/Score||21 December 2020||14 February 2021|
MICAT GD AND PI DATES:
|GE & PI shortlist at Ahmedabad||Will be announced|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||Will be announced|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||Will be announced|
|Final Result||Will be announced|
MICAT Application Form
The application procedure of MICAT 2021 will be available only on the official website. https://www.mica.ac.in/
The applicants, who want to participate in the MICAT 2021 exam, will have to fill and submit the form online. The application forms will be provided online and shall be filled by the respective date given above. For the registration the following steps are given below:
- STEP 1: Personal Information
For registration, the candidates have to provide their personal information such as name, gender, email id, category, date of birth, etc. by visiting the official website
After filling the form, an application number, and a password will be provided, which will be sent to their email id. Using the same, the candidates can log in to the official website.
- STEP 2: Qualification:
Applicants are required to give their qualification details such as exam name, year of passing, the name of institute, board/university name, etc.
Applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph in the formats specified. Then click on I AGREE.
- STEP 3: Fee Payment
There are two modes available for paying the application form fee. i.e. Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Bank Transfer.
- STEP 4: After confirmation successfully, the applicants have to take two prints of the completed Application Form.
APPLICATION FEE OF MICAT 2021
- The application form fee for ATMA is Rs.1965 /-.
- Under any circumstances, once the applicant has paid the application form fee it is non-refundable or non-transferable to the applicant.
MICAT 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The applicants should have secured at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in Final Year of their graduation are also eligible for application.
- The applicants must be in possession of valid scores of CAT 2019, XAT 2020, and GMAT (2015 onward) to become eligible for MICAT.
MICAT 2020 EXAM PATTERN
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Both subjective and objective|
|Time Duration||2 hours 45 min|
|Marking||only part 3rd has negative marking.-0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
The applicants can attempt the paper in a better way.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Psychometric (Part 1)||35|
|Verbal Ability (VA) (part 2)||25|
|Quantitative Ability (part 2)||25|
|General Awareness (GA) (part 2)||25|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR) (part 2)||39|
|Descriptive Test (DT) (part 3)||04|
MICAT 2021 EXAMINATION CENTER:
COURSES OFFERED AT MICA:
After successfully cracking MICAT 2021 the candidates will have a wide range of choices Candidates can choose the specialized courses unique in nature offered by MICA. The following are the courses offered by MICA are:
- PGDM-C is equivalent to MBA and is unique in nature and opens a wide range of opportunities
- Fellow- Programme (FRM-C) is a 3-year-old Doctoral level course about communication & marketing.
- Crafting Creative Communication CCC is a one-year lab to produce industry-ready ideators
Besides MICA offers the following PG Diploma courses:
- Advertising Management & Public Relation
- Market Research & Data Analytics.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing & Brand Management
- Business Management
- E-Commerce Business Management
MICAT 2021 ADMIT CARD
- The admit card will be released on the official website of the MICA through online mode.
- The admit card will be available to that candidate who has correctly fill there form and pay the application fee.
- No candidate will be permitted to sit in the exam without hall ticket.
- Aspirants have to carry one photo id as proof during exam day.
- Aspirants can download their admit card by visiting on the official website of MICA.
MICAT 2021 RESULT
- Candidate can download the scorecard from the official website using login id and password.
Frequently Asked Question MICAT 2021
- What are the MICAT examination centres?
Ans. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Mumbai.
2. What is the MICAT exam for?
Ans. It is for taking admission into courses offered by MICA university.
3. What is the mode of examination for the MICAT exam?
Ans. Subjective and objective
4. What are the sections for the MICAT exam?
Ans. Psychometric, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness, Divergent-Convergent Reasoning, Descriptive Test.
Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on MICAT 2021.