IPU CET 2022: Delhi’s Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University which is shortened for GGSIPU is the organizing authority that takes initiative in commencing the IPU CET examination which is acronym for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2022 so that valid candidates can take admission to the undergraduate engineering courses in so many streams offered by the reputed university at the various colleges that comes under GGSIPU. For ease, every detail such as IPU CET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Paper Pattern, Result is mentioned over here.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Dates:
|Date for online application form availability:
|Last date for submitting the online application form:
|Date for issuing admit card: Last week of
|Date for exam commencement:
IPU CET 2022 Application Form:
- Those who are interested to apply for the IPU CET 2022 test need to visit the official website
- There is no need to send a hard copy for the prescribed application form
- Pay the payment of Rs. 1000/- as a fee for application
- Make payment of the mentioned amount via sources such as credit card, debit card, or via net banking facility
- Candidates those who have completed class XII from the recognized board can appear in the examination
- Those who have achieved 55% marks in the subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics can appear in the examination
- Candidates must have passed English subject
- Age limit considered for the test would be 21 years on the date of entrance test
|Candidates must have 55% aggregate in 12th class with PCM and also pass in English Subject.
|Minimum 60% marks in B.Tech., Grad. IETE, B.E., AMIE, M.Sc, MCA.
|Candidates must have 50% marks with Three year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
|The student must have in 10+2 English and Mathematics Subject.
Aso has 50% Aggregate with Bachelor degree in any stream.
|Minimum 50% marks with LLB or equivalent law degree.
|Must have 50% marks in 12th class or equivalent exam with the subject Mathematics/ CS and English.
|Minimum 50% Marks with 10+2 or equivalent Exam passed.
Candidates must have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will appear in the English language only
- The duration for the entrances test will be for 2 and a half hours
- There will be an availability of 150 questions for the subjects such as Maths, Chemistry, and Physics
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be given 4 marks and for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted
- The test will be commenced in the offline mode
- Use black ball pen for performing in the written test
IPU CET Syllabus:
- IPU CET Syllabus will be different for every course which is under the CET.
- Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry will be Tech Syllabus.
- For the M.Tech Syllabus course will be as per the GATE exam.
- According to Official prescribed syllabus Candidates must be prepared.
- Those who are valid candidates for IPU CET 2022 test need to download the admit card via official website as soon as it appears on the official website
- Make sure for carrying the admit card and two photographs (password size) at the examination centre
IPU CET 2022 Examination center:
Exam centres can be in numerous from any of the following such as Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Bhopal, Bengaluru.
Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now
IPU CET Result:
The results will be announced in the month of May 2022. Go to the official website and get the comprehensive details about exam result.
Stay Informed to MyEntranceExam latest updates and feature articles on IPU CET 2022.