UPSEE 2020: Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam University, Uttar Pradesh
UPSEE 2020 (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) is a state-level exam organized by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University, Uttar Pradesh. This exam is conducted for first-year degree and also for lateral entries in Engineering, Medical, Management and many other programs. UPSEE 2020 Application Submission the last date has been extended till 31 May 2020. The exam will be conducted on 02 August 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Important Dates
|Online application form starts||27 January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||31 May 2020 (Extended)|
|Application correction window||18 March – 03 June 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit card issue||Postponed|
|Exam date||02 August 2020|
|Release of answer key||–|
|Last date to submit objection on the answer key||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
UPSEE Application Form And Fee
The UPSEE application form correction has been started from 18 March 2020.
|Male, Transgender, General & OBC category||Rs. 1300/-.|
|Female, Physically challenged applicants, ST and SC candidates.||Rs. 650/-|
- The application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- This application fee can be paid either through an E-Bank Challan or Credit/Debit Card.
- There is no other method available to pay the fee.
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The main criteria for UPSEE are there is no age limit for this examination.
- Candidates preparing for the qualifying exam can also attend the exam.
- For the courses B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA, intermediate or equivalent examination has to be passed by the candidates.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry), students of engineering diploma or B.Sc Graduates are eligible.
- For B.Pharma (Lateral Entry), pharmacy diploma holders are eligible for this course.
- MCA (Lateral Entry) requires BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders. MBA/MCA course requires Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- For MAM, 10+2 level or its equivalent or passed intermediate examination of U.P board is required.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPSEE 2020 is given below:
- UPSEE exam is organized for 11 papers.
- Multiple choice questions are present except for drawing aptitude test.
- Both Hindi and English are available as a medium.
- 4 marks awarded for each correct question.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- Paper 1 to 4 will be OMR based tests and the rest of the papers are computer-based.
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPSEE mainly contains Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Chemistry includes Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and Properties, Solid State, Petroleum, etc.
Physics includes Measurement Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy Linear Momentum & collisions, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics Wave, Electrostatics Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics and optical Wave, Optics Modern Physics.
Mathematics includes Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statistics.
These three are the primary subjects which are covered with the given sub-topics for all candidates.
UPSEE 2020 Answer Key
- The answer key will be released along with the result which is available online.
- It contains all the answers and the candidates can use them for verification once the results are announced.
UPSEE 2020 Registration Process
- The interested applicants for UPSEE can apply via online and fill the application form.
- The application form needs to be filled which is the first step for admission and the release of application form will be from last week of February.
UPSEE 2020 Counselling
- After the results are announced, the counselling process starts according to the dates announced.
- Counselling is purely based on merit list and availability of seats. Once the seat is an allotment, no further changes can be done.
- The documents needed for counselling include 10th mark sheet and passing certificate,12th mark sheet and certificate, diploma and degree certificate (if applicable), UPSEE admit and score card, character certificate, domicile certificate, category certificate.
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card will be announced on the official website.
- The card will be available online and the candidates can download the same for admission and counselling process.
- The candidates cannot enter the examination hall without the admit card. Hence the admit card marks the candidates who are eligible for admission.
- The admit card cannot be sent via post and is available only as an online copy.
UPSEE 2020 Result
The result will be declared with the answer key in the last week of May on the official site. The counselling schedule will also be posted on the website for the candidates to get ready for their dates. The seat allotment is mainly based on the merit list and availability of seats. No changes can be done after the seat allotment. After the results are announced, the counselling starts which evaluates candidates and allots them seats according to the marks and availability of seats.
UPSEE 2020 Cut off
- The cutoff marks decide the admission for candidates into UPSEE.
- They are mainly based on a number of students appeared in the examination and also the number of students qualified in the examination, Total Marks obtained by the candidates, Difficulty in exam level, Seat availability for all candidates.
- The conducting authority will announce the cut-off list. With the answer key, the candidates can find their cut off marks which decide their admission.
- The cutoff percentage for General/OBC is 25%. For SC/ST, it is 20%. Hence, the necessary cut off marks needs to be taken for admission by all candidates for UPSEE 2020.
“Stay Informed to My Entrance Exam latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2020.
[/pl_text] [/pl_col] [/pl_row]