Tripura Board 10th Result 2020
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has finally released its 10th board results on 3rd of July 2020 for new syllabus and for old syllabus, they released the results on 31st of July 2020. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can check out their result by going through its official website as well as they can check the official Tripura Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Exam Result 2020 on this page only.
Exams for TBSE Madhyamik Exams for new syllabus were held from 3rd of March 2020 to 21st of March 2020. For old syllabus, exams were held from 3rd of March 2020 to 24th of March 2020. On this page you will get the entire information regarding the Tripura 10th Board Exam Results, about re-checking and re-evaluating of answer sheets and about the supplementary exams which are generally held by the State Board of Secondary Education to save one year of a failed candidate.
Students are advised either to visit the official website of TBSE 10th board for all the official information regarding the TBSE 10th Board result 2020 or check this page for all the latest information.
For the candidate’s convenience, we have provided all the latest and official information about TBSE 10th Board Result 2020 so that their all the queries will be solved on this page only. Students can visit this page frequently as we provide all the latest information regarding exam results.
Tripura Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Education Exam Results 020 were declared on 3rd of July 2020 for new syllabus and on 31st of July 2020 for old syllabus on its official website tbse.in. Last year, results were declared on 8th of June 2019. Around 49,000 candidates appeared for TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020. This year, 69.49% cleared the 10th board exam 2020. All the candidates who are eagerly waiting to get their result, can see further how they can download their marksheet online.
How to download TBSE Madhyamik Exam Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the following instructions to check their marksheet online
- Go to the official website of TBSE https://tbresults.tripura.gov.in/
- Search for the link which states class 10 results
- Click on that link and fill all your credentials like roll number which is given on the hall ticket
- Submit all the filled details and your TBSE Madhyamik Exam Result 2020 will appear on the screen. Check all the marks obtained and other details.
- Download your marksheet and take out one printout for further use.
- Candidates can contact their respective schools for all the official hardcopy of their marksheet which will be provided to them after some days of declaring the results.
Get your TBSE Madhyamik Exam Result 2020 via SMS
All the candidates who have registered for TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020 can check out their result in online mode as well as via SMS. This facility has been provided to students by the official TBSE if they face any difficulty loading the website. Following are the steps which you can follow to get your Tripura Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Exam Result 2020 via SMS.
- Keep messaging application open on your phone
- You have to write a message in the given format: TBSE10<Registration number>Roll number
- Send this message to 7738299899
- Your TBSE Madhyamik Exam Result 2020 will be sent on the same number as SMS and you can check out your grades from there
What are the details mentioned in TBSE Madhyamik Exam Result 2020?
Following are the details which are mentioned in the marksheet of a candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the board
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- School code
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks
- Qualifying status (pass/fail)
What if you misplaced your hall ticket and forgot your roll number?
Tripura Board of Secondary Education has also given the facility to check out your result using your names in case you have forgotten your hall ticket number.
- You just have to enter your name in the login space which will be provided on the official website of Tripura Board.
- By submitting your name, several other names which are similar to yours will also appear on the screen.
- You have to click on their respective name in order to get the result.
What was the grading system for TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020?
The candidate must have secured minimum 30 marks in each subject to get passed in TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020. However, if he/she gets failed in one or more subjects, no need to panic as the board takes supplementary exams every year to save one year of a student.
Re-evaluation and re-checking process for TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020
If any student is dissatisfied regarding his/her result of TBSE Madhyamik Exam 2020, then they can go for re-checking or re-evaluating process but thereafter they will have to accept the re-evaluated scores. To go for this process, the candidate has to file an official application to avail of this facility. The candidate also has to pay some amount of fees to the TBSE for the same. After re-checking or re-evaluating process, student will get the freshly calculated scores if there is any change in his/her marksheet.
Procedure for supplementary exams for WBBSE 10th Board Exam 2020
Students who are failed in the first attempt which means students who have secured less than 33% in any subject can give supplementary exams. Candidates can contact their respective schools regarding the conduction of supplementary exams for TBSE 10th Board Exam 2020. Candidates can check the official website for TBSE 10th Board supplementary exam schedule, fee structure, exam structure and other details.