PES University admission 2022 will be offered in various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech & other courses. It is a private university located in Bangalore, India. It conducts entrance examination by the name of PEESAT as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. The exam is conducted every year. Candidates will be also offered admission into various UG, PG & P.hd level courses. Here we have provided details regarding the application form, its fee, eligibility norms & much more regarding PES University 2022 Admission. Candidates need to register online for appearing in the examination by visiting the website.
PES UNIVERSITY IMPORTANT DATES:
Go through the following table regarding tentative PES University 2022 Admission Dates:
For B.Tech course:
|Notification releases||2nd week of December 2021|
|Application Form releases||3rd week of December 2021|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Slot booking starts||3rd week of July 2022|
|B.Tech exam date||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to upload marks||2nd week of August 2022|
|Result date||2nd week of August 2022|
|PASSAT 2022 first-round counseling||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit original documents||4th week of August 2022|
|B.Tech 2nd round counseling||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for admission||2nd week of September 2022|
For other courses:
|Online application starts||3rd week of December 2021|
|Slot booking starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|PEESAT 2022 exam date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for submission||3rd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||1st week if August 2022|
|Counseling session||1st week of August 2022|
PES UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS:
- The application form for PES University 2022 will get released via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the third week of December 2021 for B.Tech & various other courses.
- The last date to submit the application form is till the second week of July 2022 for the B.Tech course.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling the application form as it will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide a valid email Id & contact no. as all details will be sent to it.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The exam conducting authority will also provide a correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take a printout of the filled-in application process for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, the Demand Draft (DD) method will be used.
- The registration fee for all category candidates will be Rs. 1050/-.
- DD must be sent to the following address in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the following eligibility norms before applying for PES University 2022:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify for the 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applying candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Score Card: Candidates must have any one of the PEESAT & KCET scorecards.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify for 10th & 12th level examinations from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 12th level exam will be also eligible to apply for UG courses.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Score Card: Candidates must apply on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ GATE/ XMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET score cards.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
The merit list will be based on the National level entrance exams conducted for a particular course.
Frequently Asked Question PES University 2022
- How does PES university take admissions?
Ans. PES University, Banglore selects candidates based on the PESSAT exam.
2. What are the courses offered by PES university?
Ans. B.Tech., BBA, B.Des., BBA/BA LLB, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, Ph.D.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for the B.tech program at PES University?
Ans. passed 12th with 60% aggregate.
4. What are the eligibility criteria for the M.tech program at PES University?
Ans. Graduation in engineering with 60% aggregate.
Stay informed on My Entrance Exam for updates on PES University.