UPSEE 2022 Application Form will be conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission into various technical UG and PG courses offered by the colleges under this university. Through UPSEE, candidates are offered courses in the field of engineering, architecture, management, pharmacy, etc. The exam might be conducted in May 2022. Interested candidates need to apply for UPSEE to enroll in different courses offered by AKTU.
A total of 11 papers will be organized under UPSEE for admission to various technical courses. However, some of them will be held in online mode and others in offline mode. Candidates will get complete information on the UPSEE 2022 through this article. Keep reading to know more.
Check Here – How to Fill UPSEE Application Form
Paper and Course Detail through UPSEE 2022
- Paper 1: B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Des./ MCA(Integrated)
- Paper 1 or Paper 2: B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
- Paper 2: B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only
- Paper 3: B.Pharm
- Paper 4: B.Arch
- Paper 5: BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA(Integrated)
- Paper 6: B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
- Paper 7: B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
- Paper 8: B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)
- Paper 9: MBA
- Paper 10: MCA
- Paper 11: 2nd Year MCA
Important Exam Dates for UPSEE 2022
Candidates can prepare for the UPSEE 2022 exam with the help of the official dates mentioned below.
|Release of online application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||March 2022|
|Correction window availability||March 2022|
|Issue of Admit card||April 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result Declaration||May 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2022|
UPSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete UPSEE eligibility criteria discussed below:
For B.Tech. / B.Des. / B.Arch. / B. Pharm. / BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated)/ MCA (Integrated)
- The candidates aspiring for B.Tech. / B.Pharm./ B.Des./ MCA (Integrated) should have passed intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/ university with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- For BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated), candidates should have passed the intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Candidates opting for B.Arch must pass the intermediate exam of UP board or class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board or a 3-year Diploma in Architecture with 50% marks and passed without grace in the compulsory as well as one optional subject.
For MBA/ MCA
- A candidate must have passed a Bachelors’s degree of a minimum of 3 years or its equivalent from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- For MCA, a candidate must have passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Compulsory Subjects in the qualifying examination
- B.Tech/B.Des/MCA (Integrated): Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology): Physics, Mathematics OR Biology, and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Pharm: Physics & Chemistry Mathematics/Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- B.Arch: Physics & Mathematics Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.): Agricultural subjects
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA(Integrated): Any discipline
- MCA: Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level.
UPSEE 2022 Application Form
Applicants can apply for the UPSEE Exam only via online mode. Candidates should note that the Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the application form. Candidates need to enter their personal details after which they’ll be assigned a unique application number and password. Candidates will also be asked to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signatures in the form. Before making a final submit, candidates should review the application form and correct the mistakes (if any). Applicants need to pay the below-mentioned application fee so that their applications will be considered by the authority. Students need not send the hard copy of the form to the officials.
Given below is the application fee to be paid by the candidates for UPSEE 2022 Examination-
|Male/ Transgender candidates of General and OBC category||Rs. 1300/-|
|Female/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories/ SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 650/-|
Note: The above fee can be paid via online mode i.e. through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking/Wallets.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can familiarize themselves with the exam pattern mentioned below for preparing an effective strategy to crack the UPSEE exam.
|Total Papers||Eleven (11)|
|Number of Questions||Paper 1,2,3: 100 questionsPaper 4: 100 questions from Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity and 2 questions to test drawing aptitude|
Paper 5, 6, 7, 8: 75 questions
Paper 9, 10, 11: 100 questions
|Examination Mode||Paper 1, 2, 3, 4: OMR-basedRemaining papers: Computer-Based|
|Language of the paper||All question papers for UG admissions (except Paper 4) will be in Hindi and English.Part B of Paper 4 can be opted either in English or in Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part-B of paper 4))|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks will be awarded for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
UPSEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPSEE 2022 will be based on the course chosen by the candidates. There will not be a single syllabus for all the exams. However, candidates aspiring for admission in undergraduate (UG) courses need to prepare the syllabus of class 11th and class 12th respectively. Candidates opting for postgraduate (PG) courses can prepare from the relevant subjects studied during graduation.
Preparation Tips for UPSEE Exam
The Qualifying marks for UPSEE 2022 are 25% (20% for candidates from SC/ST categories), so it’s quite easy for the students to crack this exam. But to get admission to top colleges under AKTU, one needs to score good marks. Here are some tips which will help the students in preparing for the exam so as they can fetch high marks.
- Build a foundation by brushing up the basic concepts first and then slowly move forward to learn the complex topics.
- Making a timetable will help the candidates maintain discipline and finish the syllabus on time. However, one must follow it religiously.
- Solve mock tests and previous year’s papers to get the hang of the exam. It will also help the students in analyzing their performance.
- Prepare strictly according to the syllabus.
- Take breaks whenever the preparation becomes exhausting. Do yoga and meditation to ease your mind and remain stress-free.
List of Reference Books for UPSEE 2022
Here are some noteworthy books for candidates to prepare for the UPSEE 2022 Exam-
- Complete self-study
- guide UPTU/UPSEE by Arihant Publications
- For Physics: NCERT Physics Books of Class 11th & 12th, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma (for both, Numerical & Theory), MCQ Physics by D.Mukerjee for conceptual questions in Physics, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Chemistry: NCERT Chemistry Books of Class 11th & 12th Pradeep Objective Chemistry, P. Bahadur for Physical Chemistry, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Mathematics: NCERT Mathematics Books of Class 11th & 12th, R.D. Sharma Objective, U.P. Engineering Entrance Exam SEE GBTU 14 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant Publication.
- For Biology: NCERT Biology Books of Class 11th& 12th, Dinesh Objective Biology, Previous years questions from AIPMT, UPSEE, and other Medical Entrance Exams.
UPSEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for UPSEE 2022 Examination can be obtained from the official website of the AKTU. Candidates need to download the admit card and keep a printout of it for future use. The admit card must be checked thoroughly. In case of discrepancy, students must report to the authority without any further delay. Students should also remember to carry the admit card to the exam center since entry will only be permitted to those possessing a valid admit card.
UPSEE 2022 Result
The result of the UPSEE 2022 examination will be published in form of a merit list. The merit list will be made based on the scores on the scores obtained by the candidates in the exam. A separate merit list will be prepared based on each course. Candidates can check their results from the official website of AKTU. The Merit position, scorecard with total marks, and marks obtained in each subject will be made available on the website after the declaration of the result. If a candidate is not satisfied with his/her result, he/she may submit an application to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031.
Stay informed to MY ENTRANCE EXAM for more updates on the UPSEE Application form